HOPE...I'm on my way...

I JUST GOT TICKETS FOR NF: HOPE TOUR!!! 🔥😭🙌🎉🤍


Yeah, he's clearly affected me 😭👊💪🙌🤍

His tickets were EXTRELMLEY reasonably priced so I was able to get tickets on the FLOOR!! 👊 

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! 😭😝🙌🎉

I'm trying not to feel too guilty that my brother, the original NF fan and reason I even know who this man is, will not be able to go...😰😭 I don't even want to tell him because I don't want him to feel bad. 

I'm also a little nervous about going to a RAP concert, hahahaha. I know I won't be able to "sing a long"... at best I'll be able to shout out a couple words and phrases here and there. The vibe is going to be super different from anything I've been to before but I'm STOKED! His music is powerful and it will be cool to see other big NF stans who feel as passionately about his music as I do! 🤍 Can't wait to meet some of my OUTCAST FAM this summer!! 

Ever since I first listened to the song HOPE and then proceeded to go down this rabbit-hole of NFrealmusic, I have had a STRONG feeling that his music was life-changing. That his music was what I NEED in my life right now. That it's going to help me so much. That might be dramatic and sound a super..."fangirly" of me but I don't care. I can't shake the feeling of excitement and anticipation and dare I say, even HOPE that I feel when I listen to and feel his music. 

I've begun my SEARCH for HOPE! His music has been the WAKE UP call I've needed to figure out how to FACE all my demons, escape my MANSION, use the KEYS to break out of my PRISON OF FEAR, stop LETTING MYSELF DOWN and seek after CHANGE! I realize I'm not alone in my self-HATRED. I'm not the only one who feels LOST. There's millions more JUST LIKE ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley