Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley

Song: Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley
Artist: From Youtube

I found this really creepy, cool medley/cover on youtube. I really like it! Major Halloween vibes from two Halloween inspired movies. The Corpse Bride lyrics were written by the person who posted/sang this song. She does a great job! Thanks for sharing Trickywi!


I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand And though I'd like to stand by him Can't shake this feeling that I have The worst is just around the bend And does he notice my feelings for him? And will he see how much he means to me? I think it's not to be Under a tree at quarter three, I had some hope in me But life was taken from me, but I did not feel peace I made a vow within my gown that love will come to me But there he is and suddenly I had been found
I adore him What will become of my dear friend Where will his actions lead us then? Although I'd like to join the crowd In their enthusiastic cloud Try as I may, it doesn't last What is this, a painful twist, is this a bitter kiss? There’s so much life left in his eyes, it should not end like this My dreams were slain, my face was stained with memories of my pain But peace still came, I'll give him the same, I will be okay And will we ever end up together? No, I think not, it's never to become For I am not the one



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call