Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day 2024 πŸŒˆπŸΎπŸ•ŠπŸ–€πŸ€

I had a great day thinking about/remembering my sweet boy πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ˜Œ

I walked the full, hour long route of one of our old, daily walks. It's long, he was a trooper! He loved them! And so did I. I miss them. πŸ˜” I spent the entirety of my walk listening to his playlist. I got teary eyed several times as I thought of "all the good times, we shared together." I had my playlist on shuffle and at one point it brought up these three songs in this exact order...I loved every single one! "Smiles coming through my tears..." 


Not to mention that as soon as I hit shuffle the very first song to play was Beyond the Rainbow Bridge. πŸ’“πŸ˜­πŸŒˆπŸΎ That was pretty special, especially for today.

I continued to listen to my playlist as I went about my day. I spent a good chunk of time going through old photos and videos! My heart!! They brought tears to my eyes but mostly a big smile to my face and all the warm fuzzy feelings! He was my greatest joy! And it shows. 

Later this evening, I took my new dog on a walk while continuing to listen to his music. I appreciate my new girl and love her dearly but....she just doesn't come close to the relationship I shared with my boy. Nothing ever will. It was a once in a lifetime bond. I miss him. So, so much. 






πŸ’“πŸ’“


Even though I still miss my sweet boy so much it often makes me cry, today was the first "celebration/anniversary" of his life that I didn't necessarily feel sad. I still got emotional and still felt the longing for those old days but...ultimately, I've been more at peace. I've smiled and laughed and yes, cried, thinking about him and reminiscing. It's bittersweet and hard to explain. I'll always miss him and wish he was still here but I also feel more gratitude when I think back on our wonderful life together. πŸ˜ŒπŸ’•

One song that came up on my playlist, that I'd added a while ago because of the title but hadn't actually ever listened to, was I Love My Dog by Cat Stevens! It put a BIG smile on my face and I knew I had to share it as my dedicatory Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day song for my puppy! It's still and forever true, I LOVE MY DOG!!! πŸ–€πŸ€



I love my dog
As much as I love you
You may fade
My dog will always come through

All he asks from me
Is the food to give him strength
All he ever needs
Is love and that he knows he'll get

So, I love my dog
As much as I love you
You may fade
My dog will always come through

All the pay I need comes
Shining through his eyes
I don't need no cold water
To make me realize that

I love my dog
As much as I love you
You may fade
My dog will always come through

Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana
Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana
See pop shows near West Valley City

I love my dog
As much as I love you
You may fade
My dog will always come through

Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana
Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana

I love my dog, baby
I love my dog, na, na, na
I love my dog, baby
I love my dog, na, na, na




BONE-US SONG
For when you need to let the tears run freely!! 😭 The song has nothing to do with the video but the video is just...wow! Ugly cry every time. Sometimes when I need a good cry but nothing will come out, I watch this video. Honestly, it does the trick every time. I can't wait for my reunion with my boy!! 




I LOVE YOU PUPPY DOG!! πŸ–€πŸ€
I THINK OF YOU DAILY!!
MY FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER BEST FRIEND, GREATEST GIFT AND BEST OF JOY!
YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVER!! 
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND CROSS THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TOGETHER!! πŸŒˆπŸΎ
UNTIL THEN....ALL MY LOVE! ALWAYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley