HALLELUJAH!!!

EVERYONE!!! LISTEN UP!! GREATEST NEWS!!! πŸ“’

PENTATONIX JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A BRAND NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM, HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD ON OCTOBER 28TH!! πŸŽ„πŸŒŽ BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.... 


THEY ARE GOING ON ANOTHER CHRISTMAS TOUR, PENTATONIX: A CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR!! πŸŽ„πŸ’™πŸ–€


AND THE BEST NEWS OF ALL IS....THEY ARE COMING TO A CITY NEAR ME!!! I'M FREAKING GOING TO SEE A PENTATONIX CHRISTMAS CONCERT!!! πŸŽ„πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ˜­

2022 has been a year where DREAMS COME TRUE!!! ✨πŸŒ»πŸ™ I guess all of my favorite artists knew how hard it was going to be for me on this milestone year of turning 30 and collectively decided to shower me with great, big, birthday gifts all throughout the year! Oh and come to my city/state so I could party with them in person! πŸ₯³

If you couldn't tell, I'm more than a little excited!! I love when PTX drops this kind of news!! It always makes my day so much better! I hope they never stop, I look forward to these announcements all year long! And they never disappoint! And you know I'm getting tix to see my favorite Christmas crooners perform LIVE!

I can't wait to find out what songs they will have on this newest addition to their already highly impressive Christmas catalog! One song I'm almost positive will be included, because of the name of the album, is Feliz Navidad!! It's too perfect! Kirstie has Latino/Hispanic backgrounds (you can hear Kirstie absolutely crush the espaΓ±ol on this awesome cover mashup of Despacito x Shape of You πŸ”₯) and it's a Christmas song they haven't done before from a different country (hence the "world" part of Holidays Around the World! Perhaps, Mele Kalikimaka as well??). Speaking of which, although I am in love with the video they released as part of this EPIC announcement, and love the different and unique arrangement, I really hope they don't start re-doing songs they've done before and just arranged them differently. Their original cover of Joy to the World is iconic and perfect as it is and should never change!! See what I mean below:

I'm guessing they did this because of the name of the new album (Holidays Around the WORLD...Joy to the WORLD) and don't get me wrong, this arrangement is incredible πŸ”₯ but...a) the original is already perfect and b) I don't want re-dos. New, new, new! Please. 😊


Be sure to check back here in November, where I will be having an official Pentatonix Holidays Around the World listening party! SO MUCH NEW MUSIC FROM MY FAVORITE ARTISTS THIS YEAR ALONE!! I CAN'T WAIT!! πŸ™ŒπŸŽ§πŸŽ„πŸ’™πŸ–€



Check out all my past listening parties below! I've loved doing them, I think it's something of a new tradition for me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley