Harry Potter Medley, Epic Halloween Medley & This is Halloween

Song(s): Harry Potter Medley, Epic Halloween Medley & This Is Halloween
Artist: Peter Hollens

Welcome to the "Peter Hollens Appreciation" post! Today I am featuring THREE "spooky" Halloween covers from one of my favorite youtubers! All three are so clever and well done, I couldn't just choose one!

The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Fan Theory Medley feat. Brizzy Voices aka Anna Brisbin 

Ummm, excuse me!? This is SO creative and funny and magical and wicked and grand and fantastic and all the other words! Love, love, love it!!

SO FUNNY!

Music Only version + BTS


Epic Halloween Medley

Now THIS is scary (aka Pennywise!)! Those costumes are ON POINT!



This Is Halloween

Posted only a few short weeks ago, Peter's newest addition! I haven't even listened to it yet! But I'm sure its fabulous!




While you're on this "Peter Hollens Halloween Video-spree" check out a couple of my posts from a few years ago (& just last year) that also include Mr. Hollens!



HAPPY "GHOSTOBER!!"
2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley