Michael and Me Part 3

***CLICK HERE FOR PART 1. CLICK HERE FOR PART 2.***
 
Michael Jackson loved Disney!
 
I am a HUGE Disney nerd! I grew up on Disney movies and listening to Disney music. I'm pretty sure I thought Disney was the only kind of movies that existed for a long time, like until I saw Star Wars :) I love everything about Disney! Disneyland is my home away from home. I haven't been in 5 years :( Disneyland (or Disneyworld....I've never been there....I went to Epcot but not Magic Kingdom) is my choice of vacation anytime. I would literally pick it over Hawaii (never been) or a cruise (unless it was a DISNEY cruise!). My family knows who's team they want to be on if we're playing Scene It Disney :) Or any Disney trivia game. I'm kind of the Disney queen in my family.
 
I have so many favorite Disney movies that I can't just pick one, I have to break it up into different "time period" sections (and these are only my top, top favorites! One's I remember loving as a child or hold special memories in my heart. I really love them all!).
 
For example, my favorite "old" Disney movies (so in my case, pre-90's Disney or early Disney) are: Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and Lady in the Tramp. 90's Disney: Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas and Mulan. Early 2000's Disney: Emperor's New Groove and Treasure Planet. And most recent Disney: Meet the Robinson's and Wreck It Ralph. Don't even get me started on Disney/Pixar films!
 
I love the fact that Michael loved Disney so much! He was just a child at heart, as am I. Below are some sweet pictures I came across of Michael (on Pinterest) in all his Disney glory! These pictures make my heart happy! Just another thing I connect with Michael on. It's amazing really! I feel so close to him sometimes.
 
So precious :)
 
 
 
 
I love this!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His face!!
 
 Awww <3
 
A great montage of Michael with Disney (and non-Diseny) characters! So fun!
 
 
LOVE!! His voice is so sweet and magical
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can't forget about Captain EO!! I bet Michael LOVED getting to do something fun like this for DISNEY!! I need to see this again....
 
 
Hahaha, BEST!
 
 
 
 
 
BIG SMILE! He knew he could always feel loved and accepted in Disney :`)
 
 
 
SO CUTE!!!
 
 
 
 
Love this! I don't care what his nose looks like, that doesn't matter! He looks so happy
 
 
I could keep going, but I think I should stop here :) Below are some actual drawings Michael drew of Disney characters! There was no end to his talents! Unfortunately, this is something Michael and I do not have in common ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My Home. Always Believe in Magic" 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley