Back to the Island 2024 "At Home" Celebration Day 5 🌴🌊🏖🎉

Today ends our Back to the Island "At Home" celebratory posts! I've really enjoyed these 😌 Technically, this would be the "travel home" day for the actual "Islander" participants with not events going on, but I'm not traveling (I'm basically Snowed In 😉 back here in the states ) so I'm going to keep this party rocking!


Hanson BTTI 2016 - Chain Of Fools
Zac SLAYS on this Aretha Franklin song!! You better SANG BOY!! 😍🙌🔥 I haven't featured anything with Zac on lead all week 😢 Gotta show that boy some BIG LOVE!! 💗 Because he can SANG his face off!!



Stories - Back To The Island 2017 
Because I can't NOT share this song whenever I see it!! It's too good and sweet! 🥰 This was also the same year I went to Hanson Day a few months later in May and got to hear this song LIVE! I wish I could back to that day!! 😩 Best day EVER!!



"Going Back to the Island" Hanson and AMMM! Back to the Island 2023
From just last year! Hanson ends every BTTI event with this cover of the Baha Men classic (they also sang this song when they were teeny tiny on their first pre-fame album Boomerang! See minute mark 24:15 😍 So cute!!). I had to share a video from last year because the same guests, AMMM, were with them again at this years event! Mentally pretending I am on a beach in Jamaica jamming to this live, surrounded by all my new Fanson friends I met 🤩


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley