πŸŽƒIT'S HALLOWEEN!! 2023!πŸ‘»

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 
πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ§ΉπŸ§ŸπŸ§™‍♀️πŸ§™‍♂️πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜ˆ

I can't believe another Halloween has come and gone! It was a slower year for me, but I still had fun and made sure to do lots of things to help me feel festive all day long!

I woke up early this morning (6:30 AM) so I could go back and read through and listen to my EIGHT years worth of Halloween posts!! 🀯 It took me almost an hour and a half to do so but it definitely got my day started on a "GHOULISH" note! I know, my priorities are....questionable, haha.

I did a short "Halloween work-out" (which was dancing to all the "Halloween" songs on my Michael Jackson X-box gameBlood on the Dance Floor, Ghosts, Smooth Criminal and Thriller!). Then I decided to make things difficult on myself by making Pumpkin Spice waffles from scratch for breakfast...cooked in my mini pumpkin waffle iron because I'm me 😁 They turned out delicious but I made a mess of my already messy kitchen and I had a FULL day of Halloween food prep ahead of me!

The rest of the day was spent prepping and baking my Halloween FEAST which included my AWESOME "Thing" inspired hand pies to go along with my Wednesday costume (which turned out INCREDIBLE!! I'm so happy with it! And, humble brag here, but I killed it as Wednesday! From my hair to my make-up to my "stone face"...yeah, I killed it! 😏 ) all while jamming to my Halloween Playlist and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. My pies took FOR-EVER but the result was SO WORTH IT! They turned out AWESOME!! Hopefully, pics will be coming soon...πŸ˜…

I spent the rest of my night watching the Addams Family and decorating/eating my pies. And of course I had to end Halloween night watching THRILLER!! There's no other way. I love that my family honors this tradition now. My sister was getting ready to go and was like "I can't leave until after we've watched THRILLER!" So proud!! 😊

SO, in honor of this FRIGHTENINGLY FUN holiday, here are my OFFICIAL SPOOKY SEASON 2023 SEND-OFF SONGS!!

Songs: Scream! (For Halloween) & Thriller
Artists: LVCRFT & MJ The Musical

Could it get any more appropriate for me?? I mean, come on! These songs wrap me and Halloween up in a nutshell perfectly! First song: I had a SCREAMIN' fun Halloween AND month in general doing allll the fall/spooky/Halloween things! Second song: This rendition from MJ The Musical is STUNNING!!! 🀩 The acapella intro with little MJ!? 😍😍 UGGGHHHH!! IT'S SO GOOOOOOD!! And whoever plays "adult" Michael sound just like him! If it's Thriller, it's here!! I'm going to miss hearing this song every day, hahaha. 



I wake up from the nightmare just to notice the time
I got my hair slicked back, lookin' sharp as a knife
I put on my stilettos with a little kick
If fangs could kill, I got some treats and tricks
There's a blood moon out and I'm ready to shine
I pick up Dracula and Wolfman for the witching time
There's a seance on the corner at the candy shop
'Cause tonight, it's goin' down in this devilish spot

In our ghoulish town, there's a freaky sound
Where the spirits play and the vampires slay
And the dead can dance in a zombie trance
Such a bloody scene and we all wanna hear you scream
Scream for Halloween
Woo

Put your hands on your hips with a sinister stance
Shake 'em back and forth like you're Skeleton Sam
You better turn to the left and give us a shriek
Throw your claws in the air like you're a spooky freak
And now you know the dance of the spirits high
I'm gonna make you scream every Halloween night

In our ghoulish town, there's a freaky sound
Where the spirits play and the vampires slay
And the dead can dance in a zombie trance
Such a bloody scene and we all wanna hear you scream
Scream for Halloween
Woo

In our ghoulish town, there's a freaky sound
Where the spirits play and the vampires slay
And the dead can dance in a zombie trance
Such a bloody scene and we all wanna hear you scream
Yeah, we all wanna hear you scream
Scream for Halloween
Woo







HAVE A "THRILLING" NIGHT!
UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!
πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ§ΉπŸ§ŸπŸ§™‍♀️πŸ§™‍♂️πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜ˆ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley