Wednesday

Song(s): Wednesday Main Title, Meet Wednesday, Paint It Black, The Monster, Burning Outcasts, Searching the House, The Monster is Here! & Wednesday End Titles
Artist(s): Danny Elfman & Chris Bacon from, Wednesday

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

After watching, and really enjoying, the hit Netflix show Wednesday this year, I have decided on being the dark child of woe herself, Wednesday Addams for Halloween! I'm kind of torn at the moment, trying to decide between the traditional black dress or the Nevermore school academy uniform. I got both, planning on returning the one I don't use...but now I love them BOTH so much!! HELP!! 😩

As this is the FINAL WEDNESDAY leading up to the Addam's Family's favorite holiday of the year, I thought it only appropriate to share some of the spooky music from the show today, on Wednesday. I always thought the music was really fun and spooky; it fit the aesthetic of the show (and Halloween!) perfectly! None of these songs include lyrics so turn off the lights, get uncomfortable and wallow in your misery as you listen to these dark songs of despair and fear...and have a dreadful night! I hope your nightmares haunt you and you get absolutely no rest 😈 (trying to channel my inner Wednesday 😂).

Including trailers so you can get the vibe/gist of the show




Wednesday Main Title




Meet Wednesday





Paint It Black

I loved this montage, so intense and moody! 🖤

This scene was so crazy! 😲



The Monster




Burning Outcasts





Searching the House





The Monster is Here!





Wednesday End Titles




This post wouldn't be complete without sharing this viral clip! 



HOPE YOUR WEDNESDAY IS FULL OF WOE! 😩

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley