Rainbow Bridge Rememberance Day 2023 🌈🕊🖤🤍

I've been thinking a lot about my sweet puppy dog on what has become and always will be a very special day for me. 🌈🕊🖤🤍💔 I still miss him so much but it's getting a little easier with time.... and I don't know how I feel about that. 😔


I was able to go on a beautiful, sunny walk while listening to his playlist. I haven't said anything about this yet but...I have a new dog. It's the same type of dog as my old one but a completely different color and gender...a female. It's actually the dog I referred to in this post back in March. We officially brought her home April 3rd. She has been such a blessing in my life! It's so nice to have a friend again. In no way, shape or form has she replaced my original puppy dog...he will always be my #1 and no one will ever replace him. But, I have felt his approval over this new dog...I feel like he sent her to me honestly. He wants me to be happy and to enjoy the love and loyalty that a dog can bring. She is five, almost six years old and came to us well-trained. She adjusted to us right away, she has been such a natural and easy fit and I love her very much!! 🤍🩹 There are many little things she does that reminds me of my old dog but she's also quite different from him, especially in personality; she's sassy! 😂 She knows what she wants and won't settle for anything but. Where he was my little shadow and always by my side, she likes her space, lol. She is very, very sweet though...if she sees/hears you crying or upset she immediately comes to your side to comfort you 💗 I've already cried several times in her company and she is always there to provide what comfort she can. It's seriously the sweetest, cutest thing!

😭💓
 This is how I hope/imagine my two dogs are communicating!! This picture is so bittersweet


Dedication Song: You Can Close Your Eyes
Artist: James Taylor

"So this old world must still be spinnin' 'round. And I still love you...you can close you're eyes, it's alright...but I can sing this song...and you can sing this song when I'm gone." Whenever I listen to this song, I close my eyes and you're here again. Whenever you hear me singing this song, it's to you. And always will be. 💔😭🖤🤍


Well the sun is a-surely sinking down, but the moon is slowly rising.
So this old world must still be spinning 'round and I still love you.

So close your eyes, you can close your eyes, it's all right.
I don't know no love songs and I can't sing the blues anymore.
But I can sing this song and you can sing this song when I'm gone.

It won't be long before another day, we're gonna have a good time.
And no one's gonna take that time away. You can stay as long as you like.

So close your eyes, you can close your eyes, it's all right.
I don't know no love songs and I can't sing the blues anymore.
But I can sing this song and you can sing this song when I'm gone.




I'll miss you every day until we are together again my sweet boy! 🖤🤍💔 Thank you for sending me another friend to help fill the void of your absence. She isn't you but she's good for me. Until we meet at the rainbow bridge, you are always in my heart! 🌈🕊🖤🤍




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley