What A Wonderful World 🌎

Song: What A Wonderful World
Artist: Louie Armstrong

HAPPY EARTH DAY!! 🌎🌹🌻⛅🌈

I don't know why I wanted to post a song in honor of today's silly little holiday, but it's been a tradition the past two years (If Ever - 2021 & Earth Song - 2022) and I decided to keep it going 😜 The weather has been whack around these parts all week but it's definitely starting to feel more and more like spring and that's exciting! I hope with the warmer weather, I'll start feeling better emotionally and mentally. Maybe. There's a lot of stressful things I need to get figured out, including just trying to get out of this horrible depression I've been feeling stuck in. 

I'm going to try to get myself to go outside today and enjoy some fresh air, rain or sunshine, I've been cooped up indoors for too long. I always have loved being outdoors and I live in a beautiful area.

This was the first song that came to mind when I thought "What's a good 'Earth Day' song?" Sing it Lou!


I see trees of green 🌳
Red roses too 🌹
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world πŸŒŽ

I see skies of blue πŸ’™
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day πŸŒ…
The dark sacred night πŸŒƒ
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world 🌎

The colors of the rainbow 🌈
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands 🀝
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying
"I love you" πŸ’™πŸ’š

I hear babies cry πŸ‘ΆπŸ˜­
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll never know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world 🌎

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world 🌎

Oh yeah




"Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World" - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Saw this version pop up and had to give it a listen
Wow, a beach sounds soooo lovely right about now....πŸ–πŸŒ΄πŸŒŠπŸŒ…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley