MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 EPISODE 8 RE-CAP

 WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILER'S TO THIS SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“

SWOOOOOOOON!!!!! SO GORGEOUS!!

This is the performance that was previewed before the season even started and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! BETTER THAN THE ORGINAL! By a lot. That's for sure! Because I already knew what the song was going to be, if I'm being honest, I wasn't that excited for tonight's episode... I was more anxious than anything else! I really, really, really, really want them to WIN!! 🀞🀞🀞They DESERVE it more than ANYONE who's EVER been on this show before!! They are in a league of their own!! 

Their "clue package" this week made me emotional! πŸ˜₯ Especially when they talked about being criticized and judged for the way they looked ("like we could help it" 😭) and people not taking them seriously... that is one thing I will NEVER forgive the industry for doing to them!! They were KIDS! And they were BULLIED! By a lot of people, including adults! That's messed up. It's sickening. THANK GOODNESS they were raised in a stable home whose parents, I'm sure, were very present and involved in their young lives and taught them their self-worth. It makes me even more PROUD of them for breaking away, going independent and staying true to themselves. They inspire me daily! I want to be like them! 

One thing that made me REALLY HAPPY is when Robyn said they just secured their spot in the FINALS with this performance!! I hope he's right!! I hope the judges make that happen (cause, let's be real, we ALL know the judges have the most control over who stays and who goes...this show has been rigged in the past...on many occasions...πŸ™„ I will never forgive them for letting Night Angel beat Jesse McCartney simply because she was a girl and a female had never won the show before...SO LAME!! πŸ‘Ž).

Excited they are moving on! Can't wait to hear what they will sing next week!! Their covers have been OUTSTANDING every. single. time. They are just consistently good and have chosen such a wide variety of music, they can do anything! THEY WINNIN THIS WHOLE THING! πŸ† 

Here's my dream order of how the rest of the season will go (and it's actually a real possibility this could/will happen!): 

5th Place - Chameleon (should have been gone weeks ago, but here we are πŸ˜‘)
4th Place - Yeti
3rd Place - Black Swan
2nd Place - Piglet
1st Place - RUSSIAN DOLLS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley