Top Favorite Performances from The Masked Singer Season 3

Season 3 was one of THE most frustrating seasons for me!! My first childhood crush (Jesse McCartney) was on and totally should have taken the W but was CHEATED for the most UNFAIR reason!! All because they wanted a GIRL to win!! 🙄 #rigged I'm not even going to post any of her performances because I didn't like her and she should NOT have won!!! 😡

The Turtle aka JESSE MCCARTNEY

I will NEVER EVER forgive the MS for doing this to Jesse!! He was crushed to come in 2nd! He deserved 1st and erry'one and their dog knew it!! SHAME ON YOU JUDGES!! SHAME ON YOU! 😡😭😡😭 For the record, I think I would have eventually figured it out on my own but my sister-in-law kinda spoiled it for me night one...not sure how she knew it and I wonder if she and my brother secretly googled it...my brother is the mischievous type who would do something like that...

IT'S STILL NOT OK!! 

Favorite performances: All of them!? lol. Kiss of a Rose, Nothing Holding Me Back, Say You Won't Let Go, Higher Love, Fix You & Before You Go

The Astronaut aka HUNTER HAYES

I am proud to say, I DID figure out who this was! I totally recognized his voice (tho it literally took me all the way until his last performance to get it). There were Lion King clues in some of his packages so for a while I was guessing Jonathan Taylor Thomas because he voiced young Simba in Lion King and I think he's fairly short...Robin Thicke was on the same page as me at one point because that was one of his guesses too.



Favorite performances: You Say, Shape of You, If I Can't Have You & Story of My Life

The Frog aka BOW-WOW

I wasn't like, the biggest fan but I thought he was fun...the rapping every week got old but he was a good entertainer

OK, props to all his dancing! 🔥 Frogs got moves!! Lots of MJ inspo I see...😍

Favorite performances: U Can't Touch This, You Dropped a Bomb on Me (I'm including this one because he at least actually tried to sing!), Jump, Whatever It Takes (he made it his own and it was awesome! Plus, he was channeling his inner MJ moves so I have to give him love for that!), & Hip Hop Hooray

Honorable Mention

The Bear aka SARAH PALIN

The BIGGEST SHOCK IN MASKED SINGER HISTORY!! 😂😂😂



OK, I'll give the "winner" one mention...because I did like this song 😤

Black Velvet by Night Angel
Don't even remember who she was and don't care enough to go look it up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley