MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 EPISODE 1 RE-CAP

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILER'S TO THIS SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

SHUT UP!!!! 😲 SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!! THIS IS FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEE!!! 🔥😭💓🙌


ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?! MY FAVORITE BAND JUST COVERED MY MOST FAVORITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG IN THE WORLD!!!! IT'S MY ULTIMATE DREAM CROSSOVER!!! 😭🙌🖤🤍👏👊😭 I'M SO EXSTATIC!!!

Sorry for the "screaming" above, lol, but I am SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!! Chills & goosebumps and all the happy feelings!! I'm SO PROUD of HANSON!! They KILLED IT!! And not only that, they were the FIRST performers of the season! I hope they go ALL.THE.WAY!! UGH!! PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!! 🤞🤞🤞They deserve this win!! They deserve some POSITIVE lime-light & attention!! They deserve a new SLEW of FANSONS! I'M JUST SO INSANELY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! 😄😊

Whoever started that song (there is a BIG debate in the Hanson.net forums if it's Taylor or Zac... I could see it being either one honestly, but I have no idea!) sounded just like Michael Jackson (especially the first line "I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life") complete with his iconic... "noises" in lack of a better word, haha. It was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!! This officially goes down as my favorite performance on The Masked Singer in the history of the show (and this is from someone who has been watching since season 1!). How could it not though, I mean really? It would be a disservice to both King MJ and Hanson! 

One thing I love about this show is how positive the judges are. They always find something to compliment and positive bring out about every performance. I was happy with how genuinely impressed they were but I was also a bit annoyed about some of their guesses... especially since they included females. It's freaking 1997 all over again! "i ThOuGhT tHeY wErE gIrLs!" Ughhhh... hopefully in future weeks they will realize it's 3 MEN.

I still can't get over the fact that they started their season of Masked Singer off with this INCREDIBLE performance of this LEGENDARY song!! I'll be listening to this as obsessively as I did with the first video! I'll be honest, I was really surprised, I thought their first performance was going to be Shallow since that was the preview clip but NOPE! WE GOT THIS TREASURE!! NOT  MAD AT ALL!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley