MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 IS BLOWIN' MY MIND!!!!

*MAJOR FANGIRLING POST!! & SPOILER'S TO THIS UPCOMING SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!*



I read a comment on a post or in a forum on Hanson.net that said something like "I know Taylor and Isaac are the Russian Nesting Dolls on Masked Singer! I'd know their voices anywhere!" I've mentioned the show The Masked Singer - a couple times - before and I'm a HUGE fan! I wasn't aware a new season had started (which it hasn't yet...but it does in exactly ONE WEEK! MARK YO' CALENDARS PEEPS!) so I quickly went to look it up and hear for myself! After watching THIS PROMO VIDEO:


I AM DYING!!! LITERALLY SCREAMING!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ IT'S FREAKING HANSON AND THEY FREAKING SLAYED THIS SONG AND I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜

Like that comment said "I'D KNOW THEIR VOICES ANYWHERE!!" I have not been able to stop listening to this performance! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ I sent the clip to my sister (she geeked out just as hard as me!) and then showed it to a few of my other siblings. I was impressed by one of my brothers who guessed them right away, haha. UGH! This is the BEST thing to happen in 2021!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I hope they do well and go far (WINNING preferably) and that everyone is nice to them and that some new FANSON'S are born because of this! They deserve all the good things and I just want them to EXCEL and have a really positive experience and not be teased and made fun of in any way (especially since they were given such a horrendous and creepy costume! Although I do find it creative since there's multiple of them)!! I'm very protective of my boys! I was a little confused why only two of the three brothers were chosen BUT I've read some speculation that people think ZAC is in the BIG doll with Isaac and if you listen really closely you can hear him harmonizing with Ike (before Taylor gloriously joins in). HOW WILD!! I can't wait to hear what they choose to sing in the coming weeks! If it's anything like the video above, they definitely have the potential to go ALL THE WAY! MARCH 10TH CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!! 

Expect to see weekly updates throughout the season as I cheer these cute HANSON brothers on on their journey of becoming the next MASKED SINGER CHAMPION(S)!!! ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽค Make sure you tune in to watch this season, get those ratings up and give Hanson all the love and support!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley