28 on the 28th

I'm giving myself a NEW challenge/goal for this blog in honor of my 28th year! Every 28th day of each month I'm going to post a song. There will be no context given, just a song that resonates with me at that moment and time of my life. I hope to look back, in a year from now, and see how my musical journey has changed and evolved and hopefully, I will have too. That's one of my favorite things about looking back at my blog. I can remember discovering, loving, obsessing and connecting with each song I've shared. These "28th Day Songs" will serve as the Playlist of my 28th Year!

 Song: The Wind
Artist: Cat Stevens


I listen to the wind
To the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up, well, I think
Only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never, never, never
I never wanted water once
No never, never, never

I listen to my words
But they fall far below
I let my music take me
Where my heart wants to go
I've swam upon the devil's lake
But never, never, never, never
I'll never make the same mistake
No never, never, never

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley