Grateful For Music Challenge Day 11

Song: Mai
Artist: Josh Groban, Awake

This month might be completely taken over by Josh at the rate I'm going :) I just forget how incredible his voice and his music is. I'm experiencing some real throwback feels right now and I'm not mad about it. Another song I didn't really listen to a whole lot before but for some reason when I heard it today I was like "YAS! This is awesome! I love this!" It just feels so powerful and y'all know how I feel about passion, right? And this song is passionate! I mean, hello, that chorus? Yes Josh. YES. So, that is why I am grateful for this song today. Because it really lifted my mood as I've still been struggling to get over the events that transpired yesterday....

*No lyrics again today :) Just enjoy!*




*I JUST REALIZED TODAY IS 11/11!!! QUICK EVERYONE, MAKE A WISH!!! ;) I really do believe in making wishes on birthday candles and other quirky significant events like 11/11 or 11:11 (I miss when months, days and years used to all match up. The last time that happened was 12/12/12). It keeps me hopeful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley