Gettin' Healthy 2018!

I've been feeling extremely self-conscious about my body lately. I went back and found a post I wrote in May of 2014. I was working on losing weight then too. Let's see how I did these past 5 years.....

2014

Chest: 31.5 inches
Bust: 38 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Midway: 26 inches
Thighs: 22.5
Knee: 16 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Right Arm (upper, above the elbow): 12 inches
Right Arm (lower, below the elbow): 10 inches
Left Arm (upper, above the elbow): 12 inches
Left Arm (lower, below the elbow): 10 inches
Wrist (L&R): 6.5 inches

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Current Weight: 158 pounds
Goal Weight: Somewhere in the 130's
Body Fat: 25.73% - which apparently is considered "Acceptable"
Pounds of Body Fat: 41.08 pounds


2018

Chest: 33 inches
Bust: 39 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Midway: 39 inches
Thighs: 24 inches
Knee: 16 inches
Hips: 41 inches
Right & Left Arm (upper, above the elbow): 12 inches
Right & Left Arm (lower, below the elbow): 10 inches
Wrist (L&R): 7 inches

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Current Weight: 173.4 pounds
Goal Weight: Somewhere in the 130's
BMI: 27.09 - Between 25 & 29.9 (Overweight) - Treatment
"People falling in this BMI range are considered overweight and would benefit from finding healthy ways to lower their weight, such as diet and exercise. Individuals who fall in this range are at increased risk for a variety of ilnesses. If your BMI is 27-29.99 your risk of health problems becomes higher." - BMI Calculator Results Website

Body Fat: 26.61% - barely made the "Acceptable" percentage
Pounds of Body Fat: 44.98 pounds


Depressing. It's the only word I can think of that describes how I feel after taking my current body measurements and weighing myself. I've gained a lot of weight. I am officially classified in the "overweight" category. 

At this moment, I am feeling extremely inspired to start making changes in my health and fitness lifestyle. But I tend to be slightly bi-polar when it comes to the "motivation" and "doing" aspect of actually making the necessary changes. At this point, I feel desperate. I can't even look in the mirror without cringing. NONE of my clothes look good on me (I show everywhere! Big boobs, muffin top, giant thighs, etc). I can't look at pictures of myself either, because then I can really see how bad I look. My face is so chubby. 

Here's to losing weight this summer! ...... after I eat my pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream during The Bachelorette tonight..... and here's to no more excuses either! This is gonna suck! :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley