Gettin' Healthy.....

*This is going to be a health related post*
 
So I've been doing really well these past three days with my food. I've been eating healthier foods and smaller portions. I have also been trying to drink lots of water. I actually downloaded a FREE weight-loss plan, here. I'm really serious about losing this extra weight, especially my excess fat. Nutrition and eating right is actually more important than exercise (but I do want to exercise more too). I'm definitely not one of those super freak health-nuts. But I am trying to control my cravings, resist temptations and eat healthier. It's been hard but worth it. I am proud of myself. Food is definitely one of my weaknesses. And it's even harder when I really love to cook and bake!
 
So I took some notes about myself and my body yesterday and here are my results:
 
Measurements:
 
*Click here if you want to use the same thing I did to get these measurements. A pretty helpful guide of where to measure if you're new to this like I am.
 
Chest: 31.5 inches
Bust: 38 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Midway: 26 inches
Thighs: 22.5
Knee: 16 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Right Arm (upper, above the elbow): 12 inches
Right Arm (lower, below the elbow): 10 inches
Left Arm (upper, above the elbow): 12 inches
Left Arm (lower, below the elbow): 10 inches
Wrist (L&R): 6.5 inches
 
Stats:
 
Height: 5'7"
Current Weight: 158 pounds
Goal Weight: Somewhere in the 130's
 
Body Fat: 25.73% - which apparently is considered "Acceptable"
Pounds of Body Fat: 41.08 pounds
 
As I took some of these "tests" I kept getting "normal" results. But I know how I feel about my body. I know how much I hate the way clothes fit on me. I know about my muffin-top! So I am still going to work on losing some of this fat! And eating better. Because I want to feel better about myself. I want to feel comfortable and confident in my own skin.
 
This is the website I used to determine my BMI (height + weight ratio). And here is the body fat calculator I used. Both very helpful with additional information that is helpful and individual to your results. I would recommend taking some time to use both of these tools.
 
Anyway, I just need a place I can hold myself accountable as I go through all of this change. And where I can track my progress. I would LOVE any support I could get from anyone! I would also love to do this with you! So leave me a comment and we can help support and motivate each other. This is a difficult thing to take on alone, and I belive that support, even if it is just via the internet, will be helpful!!
 
GOOD LUCK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley