In Humility, Our Savior

Song: In Humility, Our Savior
Artist: LDS Hymnbook, pg. 172

First of all, I have to give a shout out to my little brother and wish him the HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS today!! He is turning 13 years old and I simply refuse to accept the fact that the baby of the family is an official, legitimate, real TEENAGER!! I just won't do it. I will be doing a special dedicatory birthday song for him tomorrow since I have a goal of posting only religious/spiritual music on the Sabbath. But today is his official birthday and I can't let the day pass without that being recognized :)

As for today's song, it is a beautiful hymn in remembrance of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Happy Sunday!



In humility, our Savior,
Grant thy Spirit here, we pray,
As we bless the bread and water
In thy name this holy day.
Let me not forget, O Savior,
Thou didst bleed and die for me
When thy heart was stilled and broken
On the cross at Calvary.

Fill our hearts with sweet forgiving;
Teach us tolerance and love.
Let our prayers find access to thee
In thy holy courts above.
Then, when we have proven worthy
Of thy sacrifice divine,
Lord, let us regain thy presence;
Let thy glory round us shine.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE BROTHER!!
I HOPE YOU'VE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley