Month of Love Songs Challenge Day 29

Song: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Artist: Bryan Adams

Well, I've made it!! This is it. This is the end of my Month of Love Songs Challenge! Wow! And I only missed ONE day....still bummed about that. But I did do a double post on one of my days....go back through and find it! So you still get 29 songs for each day of February!

I'd like to dedicate this final love song to two special people who have taught me, and more importantly shown me what love is: my parents. This is actually their song. I love my parents so much. They are incredible! They truly are the definition of true love. Their love for each other and for their children is beautiful. They support, strengthen, lift and cherish one another every day. They are there for each other 100%, no matter what. Their love is so strong. Their love is true. Their love is eternal. They have set the bar high for what I expect and want and need in my future marriage. I want a love like theirs. I want a marriage like theirs. And I want an eternal family to share with them. So, to my parents: I love you. Thank you for your unwavering love. Your sacrifice. Your patience. Your unselfish time and attention, support and energy. You are loved very much. I admire, respect and look up to you more than you will ever know. Thank you. I love you.


Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.

Look into your heart – you will find
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love.
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah.

Look into your heart, baby...

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.

You know it's true:
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you.



HAPPY LOVE MONTH!
2016
Until next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley