HAPPY PIG DAY! 🐷

HAPPY PIG DAY! 🐷

Ohhhh myyyy GOSH!! 😂😂 As I thought of what I could do to "celebrate" "Pig Day" today (since I didn't have any ham or bacon to eat which was my original plan, lol) I was reminded of this FIRE song! Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf by B5!! 🔥 Disney Mania fans anyone?? The nostalgia is real rn! I love it so much!!


Full version

I had also thought about watching a classic "pig" movie like Charlotte's Web or Babe, but ultimately just didn't really....want to. (I've been experiencing MAJOR post-show blues today 😭 I wish I could go again!! I would go in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose! I always get so sad the day after an event I waited so long for has come and gone...)So, as I was reading all about "Pig Day" online I was reminded about the little Disney short The Three Little Pigs (hence the song-choice above) and watched that instead since it was only about ten minutes long. Then I read a list that mentioned a bunch of "famous" pigs in pop culture like Wilbur, Porky Pig, Pepa Pig, Piglet, Olivia, Hamm, Babe, The Three Little Pigs (Fifer, Fiddler & Practical Pig), Hen Wen (one of my personal favorite because the Prydain Chronicles is one of my favorite childhood book series and holds a VERY special place in my heart. The Disney movie The Black Cauldron attempted to make a movie based on the first two books....it wasn't very successful and I'm still waiting for a proper TV/movie series to be made and pay homage to the epic tales of Taran and the magical land of Prydain! 😤) and of course, last but not least, the QUEEN, Miss Piggy! And then this song popped into my head! 😂 Maybe I should have watched this Muppet movie...I haven't seen it in years and it has some iconic music! 

Me Party
It's kinda sad that this could be my every Friday night theme song...😅


THIS theme song from an old PBSkids show just came to mind! Wow! Who knew pigs were so popular, especially in the world of children's entertainment!? This song goes hard, lolzzz

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggly Winks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley