Grateful For Music Challenge Day 30

Song: Homesick Melody
Artist: Girl Named Tom feat. Scott Hoying

Not gonna lie, November kinda sucked.

That's mostly on me. I've been a lazy, selfish, brat for most of the month but still. There were a few, fun highs, like Thanksgiving but man. November was not fun, especially following October which was a FANTASTIC month.

I want to try to live intentionally this next month, like I did in October. Wake up each day and immerse myself in the season. Find the good and the beautiful and allow myself to enjoy! Enjoy the things that make me happy and don't feel ashamed or embarrassed about it. Allow myself to eat fun holiday goodies without guilt, watch themed movies, do festive activities, dress up, etc. I have a hard time embracing who I am inside. I always feel like I'm not good enough or my tastes and interests are weird. No more. 

This song doesn't have any special meaning or connection for me. I just like it and decided it was a good send-off song for November as we move into December and go into full on Christmas music mode. I hope I can start actually feeling the desire to start listening to Christmas music because...right now...I haven't. Not even Pentatonix! Mentally, I'm not doing great. But I'm gonna try to fix that. "I'm a lost soul at a cross road who has no hope but I'mma CHANGE that!" 👊🙏 

No lyrics to be found 😟
*Wow, I guess these lyrics actually do work perfecty for where I'm at right now...I love it!*

Wish me luck on my quest for peace, acceptance and finding the JOY and BEAUTY in life again! 🙏 Thank you for joining me for yet another year of my Gratitude Music posts! Who's to say where I'll be next year and if I'll be doing this again...

See you tomorrow with the FIRST CHRISTMAS SONG OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!

LET THE COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS BEGIN!! 🎄🎅𝅘𝅥𝅮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley