Grateful For Music Challenge Day 26

Song: Pure Imagination/Christmas Time is Here
Artist: Pentatonix

It's another *NEW SONG* reaction video! I mean, I know both of these songs, but this is my first time hearing this mashup from my favorites, Pentatonix's *BRAND NEW* CHRISTMAS ALBUM!! ðŸŽ‰

Ideally I would have done an album review before sharing any of the new music, and I still plan on doing one soon, but I'm kind of desperate for song choices right now. 😬 Yeah, still in my music funk. Since they just released the music video a few days ago and I spent the weekend putting up Christmas decorations and doing Christmas themed activities with my family, I thought this would be a fitting song to share as Christmastime is truly HERE!! I can't wait to hear this song!! 

FIRST TIME LISTENING LIVE REACTION: OK seriously...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? 😭 I DON'T love it!! 😲😳😭 I don't know why!! There was just something off about it to me. I liked the little transition between songs but I didn't really like the songs themselves. WHY?? WHYWHYWHY??? I haven't felt this way about a Pentatonix Christmas song....EVER! Maybe it will grow on me? I hope so! I love both of these songs I just didn't really like the arrangement which is UNHEARD OF!! 

I think I'm just not in the best headspace right now. I'm still processing my emotions about the recent death in my neighborhood. It's been an emotional week and it was brought up at church which brought up more emotions. And every single night I feel so depressed and anxious. I'm not getting enough sleep and I feel overwhelmed and stressed out about everything! I'm disappointed in myself. I feel guilty for not doing more for others. I feel sad, stressed, guilty and anxious that I'm still struggling to adjust to my new dog and figure out my relationship with her. Everything's just making me sad. I need help.

Sorry about the rant. I'm sad I didn't immediately fall in love with this song. I wanted to. I just couldn't. I can't force myself. I'll give it time but for now it's a 3.5 for me. 😓


Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of year

Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share

Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there

Christmas time is here
Families growing near
Oh that we could always see
Such spirit through the year

If you wanna view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There’s nothing to it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley