Intro II, Therapy Session, Outro, Intro III, Outcast, WHY & TRUST

Song(s): Intro II, Therapy Session, Outro, Intro III, Outcast, WHY & TRUST (feat. Tech N9ne)
Artist: NF

It's been a year of NF for me so it only feels right that I feature some of his music during this holiday challenge!! He's definitely got songs that fit the dark moodiness of Halloween! πŸ–€And I know I've already shared most of these songs before back in March, but oh well. Deal.

Intro II
It's giving Haunted House vibes...but with real, deep meaning. It's just heavy and dark. And references blood. 🩸


I'm back, did anyone miss me?
They said a second record could be tricky
Well that's kind of funny cause I am not tripping
My fans, they know what it is and they with me
Yeah, I ain't the type that's gon' ride with the semi
I came from a town with three lakes and no city
I've been doing shows for nothing but pennies
When I leave the stage, they never forget me
Mansion was a glimpse of my life
I let you see what it's like to be in my head
People ask me what I think I think I be doin'
If it wasn't music, I'd rather be dead
You heard what I said, that was like me at a 3, you don't want to see me at 10
Or maybe you do
I promise if that is the case, then that is what you're gonna get
If you're looking for music with watered down lyrics, I promise that you need to go somewhere else
And if you want somebody to tell you everything that you wanna hear I won't be any help
This flow is familiar. I think I heard it before
Oh yeah, I made it myself
I left the door open to come in my mansion but I never said it's a beautiful house
Some of ya'll sat on the porch
Looked at my windows and stared at my door
They ask me if I'm going to kill it this record
I laugh in their face and I ask 'em, "Do you see the blood on the floor?"
He's at it again, NF is crazy he's bad for the kids
He never talks about nothing but him
Yeah, my friends say, "He's kind of a diva."
Well, you need to get some new friends
I'm as true as it gets
'Till I get on the stage and flip on the switch
And I go to a place where nobody is
If you putting my name in the song, that's something that you won't regret
I'm not lying to you here
I remember the shows when no one was there
I remember the shows when nobody cared
Some people in front of me laughing like, "He isn't going nowhere."
It's funny now, isn't it?
This type of life isn't how I envisioned it
This type of life, it just ain't how I pictured it
I'm in the back of the tour bus, trying to face how my family is different.
Not what you think it is
Write a review, tell me what you think of this
Give me three stars and call me an idiot
But to be honest, it don't make a difference
I know some people don't get it
But you have now entered the Therapy Session
If you don't like music that's personal, I have no clue what you people are doing here
Might as well throw out the record
I pull up a chair
I track through my music like nobody's there
Only person I judge is the one in the mirror
And lately he ain't doin' well
I don't need ya'll in my ear
I'm tired of hearing it
You call it music, I call it my therapist
she keeps on telling me I have been carrying way too much baggage, I need to take care of it
I know she's right, but man it's embarrassing
Music has raised me more than my parents did
Take out a picture of us and I stare at it
Who am I kidding? You probably ain't hearing this
Show me an artist you want to compare me with
You put us both on a track, I'm a bury 'em
Give me this shovel, it's 'bout to get scarier
None of you want to attack what you staring at
I see you got beats, but where is the lyrics at?
NF is the logo, you know I been wearing that
Don't come to my show and be sittin' in the very back
I call you out in the crowd like, "There he is!"
I thought I'd be happy. It feels like I'm cursed
It's hard to be clean when you play in the dirt
You gave me this place to go when I'm hurting
I thought it'd get better, but it's getting worse
And I got nobody to blame when I work, like 24/7
I ain't been to church, and Satan keep callin' me, he tryin' to flirt
I hang up the phone, these are more than just words
I drive on that highway and listen to Mansion
I look up to God like, "When did this happen?"
Yelling with all of my fans to "Wake up!"
But feel like I haven't
I get emotional. I didn't plan this
I'm doing things I never imagined
I'm sorry but I gotta leave
I don't wanna be late for my therapy session


Therapy Session
The freaking music video for this song!! It's dark y'all! In the REALEST ways possible which makes it even more terrifying than songs about monsters and ghosts. NF is so real on this one. It's incredibly heavy and could be triggering for some people. Proceed at your own risk.


Yeah, I got off stage like a month ago
I was talking to fans
And one of 'em pulled me aside and said
"We never met, but I swear that you know who I am
I've been through a lot
I don't know how to express it to people, don't think that I can
But I got that Mansion CD on rotation
That's real for me, Nate, you do not understand"
It's crazy for me
Kids hit me up, say they slittin' they wrists on the daily
This music is more than you think
Don't book me for just entertainment, it's entertainin'
Hearin' these parents, they telling their kids
My music is violent—you gotta be kidding me
I guess that your definition of violence and mine
Is something that we look at differently
How do you picture me, huh?
Want me to smile, you want me to laugh?
You want me to walk on the stage with a smile on my face
When I'm mad and put on a mask? For real though
I mean, what you expect from me?
I'm tryna do this respectfully
They say that life is a race
I knew my problems would prolly catch up eventually
I do my best to be calm
How you gon' write me and tell me you'd slaughter my family?
That's just a glimpse to the stuff that gets sent to me
These are the parts of my life they don't never see, woo!
I am aware, it's aggressive
I am not here for acceptance
I don't know what you expected
But what you expect when you walk in a therapy session, huh?

Therapy, therapy session
Therapy, therapy session

This girl at the show looked me in the face
And told me her life's full of drama (Yeah!)
Said her dad is abusive
Apparently, he likes to beat on her mama
I got so angry inside
I wanted to tell her to give me his number
But what you gon' do with it, right?
You gon' hit him up then he'll start hittin' her harder, that's real
These kids, they come to my shows
With tears in they eyes
'Magine someone looking at you
And sayin' your music's the reason that they are alive
Sometimes I don't know how to handle it
This type of life isn't glamorous
This ain't an act for the cameras (Nah!)
You see me walk on these stages
But have no idea what I'm dealing with after it, nah!
I put it all in the open
This is the way that I cope with all my emotion
I'm taking pictures with thousands of people
But honestly, I feel like nobody knows me
I'm tryin' to deal with depression
I'm tryin' to deal with the pressure
How you gon' tell me my music does not have a message
When I'm lookin' out at this crowd full of people I know I affected? Agh!
I got some things in my life (My life)
I know I should let 'em go (Let 'em go)
Let me jot it down (Jot it down)
Let me take a mental note (Mental note)
I put it all in this microphone (Microphone)
Think about that for a minute
What is the point of this song? I'm just ventin'
But what you expect from a therapy session, huh?

Therapy, therapy session
Therapy, therapy session

What you think about me
—That doesn't worry me
I know I handle some things immaturely
I know that I need to grow in maturity
I ain't gon' walk on these stages, in front of these people
And act like I live my life perfectly
That doesn't work for me
"Christian" is not the definition of what "perfect" means, woo!
I ain't the type to be quiet
I ain't gon' sit here in silence
If I wouldn't say what I say to your face
Then I promise you, I wouldn't say it in private
I am not lyin'
People go off on my page, and I'm tryin' to quit the replyin'
But this is ridiculous!
I'm passionate, man, I really mean what I'm writing!
You want me to keep it a hundred?
Okay, I'll keep it a hundred
I see a whole lot of talkin' on socials
But honestly, I don't see nothing in public
I kinda love it, yeah
"Why don't you write us some happy raps?
That would be awesome"
"All of your music is moody and dark, Nate"
—Don't get me started (Yeah!)
You wanna know what it's like if you met me in person?
Listen to my verses
This music is not just for people
Who sit in the pews and pray at the churches, nah!
I won't reject it
I don't expect everyone to respect it
I don't expect you to get my perspective
But what you expect from a therapy session?
Huh?

I mean, I think sometimes people—they confuse what I'm doin'
I write about life, I write about things that I'm actually dealing with
Something that I'm actually experiencing
This is real for me
Like, this is something that personally helps me as well
I'm not confused about who gave me the gift
God gave me the gift and He gave me the ability to—to do this
And He also gave me this as an outlet
And that's what music is for me
When I feel something, whether it's anger
Um, it's a passion about something—or frustration
Like, this is where I go
This is—this is—that's the whole "NF Real Music" thing, man
This is real for me—I need this
This is a therapy for me


Outro
I mean he literally says "This is for the kids feeling like they live at the bottom and every day of they lives looks like it's darker than Halloween!" πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸ‘» The song (and video) have very dark and intense vibes which works well for this time of year.


I'm dedicated, the definition of dedication
Wrote this whole record while I was levitating
Sittin' in my room with the pen and paper, I'm innovative
They've been afraid of me since I was a second grader
I'm the kid on the playground momma told you to never play with
There's levels of music - and I'm in the elevator
Going up to the top floor, look how we elevated
But you don't know the brand by now, you better get educated
Take both of my arms, rip 'em out of sockets and seperate 'em
Forgive me, yeah, I know I get animated
Don't matter, I still write a better record than yours without a hesitation
Never been more motivated
Just look at all the minds I've opened and penetrated
See, I am the voice of all these kids that think things but never say 'em
That's why they come to my shows wearing the NF hoodies and hats low like we're carrying weapons
Put the controllers away, it's game over
I promise I'm way colder
The fans keep saying that they're hungry for new music, well that's pretty convenient because I just made a plate for 'em
And now I'm hearing none of y'all are saying
I just sit at the keys feeling the music
Got me thinking I'm Beethoven
The game needs a makeover
If you've been waiting, the wait's over
You ain't notice, y'all about to witness a takeover, I'm home!
Yeah, they waiting on me to match that
The emotion I had in the last one
But if I don't, they gonna tell me that I'm losing my passion
If I do am I repeating my actions?
Yeah, look, "How Could You Leave Us" is massive
There ain't nothing I can write that'll match that
My biggest fear writing this record wasn't putting out trash
It was disappointing myself and the fanbase
Now I want you to picture me
I'm in a hotel rapping, crying on the floor of the bathroom
Staring in the mirror, my room, hand shaking playing "How Could You Leave Us" through the speakers on my iPhone
Trying to figure out if I'ma always feel the way that I feel
Or maybe someday I can learn to be happy
Or maybe I can't be, 'cause if the music ain't emotional enough are they gonna call me a has-been?
Pain's always been the root of my music
If I cut it off, how am I supposed to keep growing
If I let it go, won't my whole career be in ruins?
That's when I realized this whole conversation is stupid
I never cared to impress people that don't even know me
I just write what I feel, somehow it started a movement
Trying to enjoy a career but I don't know how to do it
When I spend all of time my being afraid I'ma lose it
But then I figured out the reason they follow me
The reason the why these fans surrounding me
It's not 'cause I'm a "Rap God"
I don't need you people to bow to me
All they ever did was doubted me, now everyone's proud of me
Acknowledge me or not, you ain't ignoring the following
I'm just teaching 'em something they couldn't learn in they colleges
This is for the kids feeling like they live at the bottom and every day of they lives looks like it's darker than Halloween
Yeah, you ain't alone out there, look around you—we got a lot of fans in here
Couple hundred thousand, that's what we did last year
Listen to Intro 3, trying to kill my fear
They'll get that in a minute
We about to shatter the critics
I am a savage admit it
A lot of baggage I live in
That's why the passion is different
Really don't care if they get it
We're only three records in it, and this is just the beginning
I'm home!

Real music...

Intro III
This song has always been so creepy because it's an EPIC battle between Nate and Fear and it's got allll the spooky vibes! Fear is the #1 most felt feeling at Halloween time, am I right!? πŸ˜±πŸ‘»



[Fear (Nathan):]
What, are you scared of me? That's embarrassing
If it wasn't for me, you would've never wrote Therapy
I've been here for you, but how come you're never there for me?
It's a little bit twisted, but I miss when you and I had scary dreams
(I don't really wanna talk about it)
Well, that's too bad now, Nate, shut up
Now where were we?
Way back in the day when
You and I had it all mapped out in the basement
Cryin' in your room like a baby
("I wish mom was here")
We all do so we wouldn't have to hear about it
Every single record you don't really wanna change me
Yeah, I'm the one that made this happen
Do you really wanna get rid of your main attraction?
Let's pack our bags and go back to Gladwin now

Yeah, it's time for the third record
And you know I got the content
I don't wanna make you nervous
But it ain't like it used to be
We got a lotta people watchin'
You told me that you don't want me in your life, that's pretty hard to digest
And I told you I'd leave when we die
And we ain't died yet
Therapy Session was beautiful, Nate, but I'm wonderin' what's comin' next
Yeah, get that stupid hat off of your head when I'm talkin' to you, you hear what I said?
You don't like the prison I built you?
Yeah, you wanna know what the funny thing is?
You keep on talkin' to me like a stranger, but we've been together since you were a kid

Took us from a no-name
Told you everything was okay
Now you tryna cut me out of it like I ain't never been a part of it
I am the heart of it, I made this whole thing
Yeah, I put us on the dope stage
You must have no brain
What's the point of having guns if you can't aim?
What's the point of having blood with no veins?
What's the point of having love with no pain?
What I'm sayin' is, me without you doesn't make any sense
I know I'm intense and controlling, but you need to learn how to cope with it
That's just the way that it is
If you didn't want me to live in your house, you shouldn't have let me move in
It's comfortable in here and I like it, I got my own room and everything
It don't get better than this
You say you wanna own your life, then wake up and take your own advice
You just mad 'cause you know I'm right
Yeah, I'm flattered you put me in Mansion, but you should've told 'em right
Hold your hands on the coldest nights
You didn't tell 'em 'bout the times you and I used to hold the mic
I mean, what are you, outta your mind?
'Cause both of us will be, come on, let's go outside

Is this what you wanted?
Both of us out in the open? Let's do it then
I mean, why are you doin' this?
I know that you're mad, but I'm not in the mood for this
We got a record to drop
So why you actin' like I'm not a part of it?
(And where is my shovel at?)
Prolly out back where it always is
You can't get rid of all of me
I'm the reason why
(Nah, shut up, I don't wanna hear another sentence)
Hey, I'm NF
"Is it me or the fear talkin'?"
Ha, What a dumb question
Yeah, it's real music 'til the day we die, right? (Yeah) Ain't that the slogan, Nathan?
(Thought I told you to keep your mouth shut)
I mean, so what? You know I never listen
Let me guess
We gon' dig a hole, kill the track, and prolly put a beat in it
Rap about it for like three minutes
Ayy, that's pretty deep, isn't it?
Wait a minute, you don't really think for a second that you're puttin' me in this?
(No, of course not, just a lil' deeper then we'll go inside and we can stop diggin')
Woo
You had me scared for a second, I thought we were diggin' my grave

[Nathan:]
We did, what, you don't like bein' afraid?
Here's a dose of your own medicine
What, you don't like how it tastes?
My therapist told me don't bury my issues, but I'ma be honest, man, I'm feelin' great
I think it's only right we go back to where you were created
I wrote a song for Johnny without you, but he ain't gon' like it, let's see how he takes it
He prolly don't even remember us, does he?
I wish I was burying anger, but both of us know I'ma need him for that song
He still lives in the basement
Almost done, shoulda done this a year ago
I don't know why I waited
You know how I get it, I put everything off in my personal life, you hear what I'm sayin'?
That was a joke
Yeah, it's hilarious, ain't it?
You'll spend the rest of your life in my backyard or back of my mind, depends how you see it
Put the shovel away, time to go back in the house now, you'll be out in a week
Tellin' me you want your room back, that's funny, what, you ain't got nowhere to sleep?
I'ma just look out the window and laugh at you, this is crazy to me
'Cause I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holdin' the keys


Outcast
I was just thinking about this music video and thought it worked well for Halloween; between being locked in a cage, his dark clothing and the creepy, black smile painted on his face...it feels very fitting.


Woke up in the cell, where am I at?
Yeah, it's cold, but I like that
What, am I trapped?
Heart's beating out of my chest
Door's locked, but the keys are in my hands
Hm, yeah, that's weird, it doesn't make sense, does it?
I make songs, I don't make friends, judge me
Might smile, but it ain't that funny
Sing along to the pain, they love it
Life's like a merry-go-round
And I'm still tryna figure it out
I like space I don't fit in the crowds
My whole life I've been airin' it out
Oh, I'm gettin' into character now
Feels wrong, but it feels right
My feelings seal tight real nice
But I will fight anything to win
But I'm not Mike Tyson, I won't bite ya'
But I will tell you if I don't like you
I am not the norm
I got my own shoes, I ain't tryna fit in yours
I never been married, but I've felt divorced
Hi, I'm Nate, have we met before
Somebody told you I was wack? Check the source
Somebody told you I was back? Yes, of course
You got a problem with the fans? There's the door
You lookin' for the old me? Check the morgue, ah!
Not a fortune-teller, but I can see into the future better
Ain't no tellin' what'll happen when I pick up the microphone, get the fans together
Same style, but the songs are better
Been a year and a half, feels like it's gone forever
Ain't no drink in my hand, but you know the buzz is comin'
Big steps in the game, yeah, the Hulk is running
My thoughts are funny, it feels like I'm on to something, yeah

I'm high off the music, my head's in the clouds
I kinda like it up here, I'm not comin' down
I'd rather be alone, I am not good in crowds
Which is kinda confusin' I know, been that way since a child
They laughin', they tell me I'll never get out
I'm just tryna be me, I am nobody else
I don't care what you think, I'm just bein' myself
So I guess for now

I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I guess I'll be the outcast

Yeah, I guess I don't fit the mold of rap
'Cause I'm respectin' women
"I heard your record, I was laughin at it"
Maybe they would like me more if I got a little graphic with it
Nah, I don't wanna blend in with you little rappin' idiots, I'd rather be the outcast
I ain't never puttin' out trash
I take a hundred and staple it right to my tongue
I always put the money where my mouth's at, ah!
Feels good to be here now
I'm a weird person with a weird crowd
What, you don't like that?
That's cool, that's great, that's fine, okay, you can leave now
Got a weird smile, but I like it though
I paint it on me and I'm walkin' to the microphone
And put the caution tape around me like I did in Intro I, yeah!
Yeah, they got me reminiscin' now!
You done know I'm 'bout to go mad
Never wanted something so bad
Goosebumps through the whole track
Ain't no way I'm gonna hold back
Got me thinkin' that I'm cookin' in a meth lab
I don't blow it up in front of my own eyes
You look a little lost, you ain't get that?
Comin' from a town where nobody is a rapper
Guess I never get the memo, must've missed that
Wow!
Here I go in my feelings again, I can feel it again
So I lay in my bed, in my cell with the pen
And I dwell on my sins, I keep wonderin' when
Time to open the doors, they don't know who I am
But I pick up the keys and I put on my Timbs
And I stare at the locks and the tat on my skin
And I think to myself, "I don't wanna fit in"

I'm high off the music, my head's in the clouds
I kinda like it up here, I'm not comin' down
I'd rather be alone, I am not good in crowds
Which is kinda confusin', I know, been that way since a child
They laughin', they tell me I'll never get out
I'm just tryna be me, I am nobody else
I don't care what you think, I'm just bein' myself
So I guess for now

Yeah, I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I guess I'll be the outcast

Yeah, tryna focus
Take a knife to my head then I cut it open
Take my brain, put it on the floor tryna figure out my motives
Y'all thought I was an issue when the door was locked
Nah, you should see me when the door opens
Every night I can hear voices
Put a camera in my face, might turn Joker like I'm Mike Posner
Always been a little complex
Difficult to process
Some of y'all wanna sit around and try to pick apart my bars
Here's some lines you could dissect:
If I'ma die, I'ma die givin' everything that I have
Take a deep breath, I don't need y'all's respect
I'm a reject kid at recess playin' games with his make-believe friends
Yeah, I don't ever take a night off
Lights off in the room and I write songs
I might fall into my thoughts once in a while when the mic's off
You ain't ever seen no drive like mine, better hop outta my car
I'm about to unlock my doors
You ain't got a seat belt on, better find one
Gettin' sick of people tellin' me to smile more
T.S. was a chapter I'll never forget, it was therapy for me
But it's time to turn the page now
Hey, shut up! I'm tryna tell 'em my story!
I'm sorry, I wasn't yellin' at y'all, I was talkin' to the voices
I rip out the drums of the industry's ears for tryin' to ignore me and playin' while singin' this chorus

I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I guess I'll be the outcast

I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I'll just be the outcast
I guess I'll be the outcast


WHY
The most "Halloween" vibey song yet (IMO)! The black smile, the creepy location and the reference to PENNYWISE 🀑🎈...I couldn't help myself! Plus, this song SLAPS! πŸ”₯ It's freaking INCREDIBLE!! 


Too many faces, too many faces, too many faces

Yeah, what's your definition of success? (ayy!)
I don't trust the thoughts that come inside my head (woo!)
I don't trust this thing that beats inside my chest
Who I am and who I wanna be can not connect; why?
Don't think I deserve it? You get no respect (woo!)
I just made a couple mil', still not impressed
Let You Down goes triple platinum, yeah, okay, okay, I guess (ayy!)
Smile for a moment then these questions startin' to fill my head, not again!
I push away the people that I love the most; why? (woo!)
I don't want no one to know I'm vulnerable; why? (woo!)
That makes me feel weak and so uncomfortable; why? (ayy!)
Stop askin' me questions, I just wanna feel alive
Until I die—this isn't Nate's flow (woo!)
Just let me rhyme; I'm in disguise
I'm a busy person, got no time for lies; one of a kind
They don't see it; I pull out they eyes; I'm on the rise!
I've been doin' this for most my life with no advice (woo!)
Take my chances, I just roll the dice, do what I like
As a kid, I was afraid of heights, put that aside
Now I'm here and they look so surprised, well so am I, woo!
They don't invite me to the parties but I still arrive
Kick down the door and then I go inside
Give off that "I do not belong here" vibe
Then take the keys right off the counter, let's go for a ride
Why do y'all look mortified? (ayy!)
I keep to myself, they think I'm sorta shy, organized
Let You Down's the only song you've heard of? Well then you're behind (woo!)
Story time; wish that I could think like Big Sean does, but I just can't decide (aah!)
If I should stick my knife inside of Pennywise
I, I don't care what anybody else thinks—lies (haha!)
I do not need nobody to help me—lies
I kinda feel guilty 'cause I'm wealthy; why?
I don't understand, it's got me questionin' like, "Why?
Just tell me why"—not back to this flow
Inside I feel divided
Back when I ain't had a dime, but had the drive
Back before I ever signed, I questioned life, like, "Who am I, man?" Woo!
Nothin' to me's ever good enough
I could be workin' for twenty-four hours a day and think I never did enough
My life is a movie but there ain't no tellin' what you're gonna see in my cinema (no!)
I wanna be great but I get it in the way of myself and I think about everything that I could never be
Why do I do it though? Ayy, yeah
Why you always lookin' aggravated?
Not a choice, you know I had to make it
When they talk about the greatest, they gon' probably never put us in the conversation
Like somethin' then I gotta take it
Write somethin' then I might erase it
I love it, then I really hate it
What's the problem, Nathan? I don't know!
I know I like to preach to always be yourself (yeah)
But my emotions make me feel like I am someone else
Me and pride had made a pact that we don't need no help
Which feels like I'm at war inside myself but I forgot the shells
I hold my issues up for all to see, like show and tell
A lot of people know me, but, not a lot know me well
Hold my issues up for all to see, like show and tell
A lot of people know me, but, they don't know me well

Too many faces, too many faces, too many faces



TRUST (feat. Tech N9ne)
I added this song to the list because of the intesnity and the lines about "I finally had to sit with the devil" πŸ‘Ώ and "I'm a death bringer" πŸ’€ Tech N9ne's verse also says the words "wicked" and "skeletons" soooo...I mean....πŸ˜… I will literally make ANYTHING work! πŸ˜‚ The music at the beginning also sounds like it would be in a horror movie so that works too! 


Focus on it every single day, I wanna figure out a way
To get ahead of what I think I know is coming
It's obvious you got a problem if you always tryna make it seem
As if you've never been afraid, then why you runnin'?
I could never look at what I do the way that other people can
And walk away, I can't be separated from it
Stickin' out my neck is how I made it where I'm at
You wanna cut it up but can't, man, they can never take it from me
(I'm) Outlandish, take chances
Gotta get it while I can with my damage
My sanity could leave but if it vanished
Don't matter to me, I'd still manage
Gue-Guess you could say I'm at an advantage
My vantage point can be quite lavish
Got so many cadences
No way to pick one, which bag is my hand in
Depends what mood I'm in
Oh, no, I'm in a mood again
Lord knows I'm a hooligan
Losin' it, who can get gruesome with
You if it comes down to what you can bet?
I shoot direct, defuse the threat
And they wonder why the music has a huge effect?
Could it be 'cause I've been the go-to when it comes to depth?
'Cause I'm the one that they be callin' when the people get fed up
And want the music with the visuals, I got a vendetta
For any part of me that wanna make it hard to get set up
And take away the happiness, it can be kinda pathetic
But when I look at everything that's tryna give me a headache
I gotta be honest, I really been the cause of it, get it
'Cause I can see a side of me you'll never see, you can tell when
I'm at the breakin' point, I finally had to sit with the devil
I went into hell and I asked him what the problem is yellin'
He tried to get me to live with him, even called me a sinner
And told me everything about me doesn't feel like a winner
So why continue when he's tellin' me I might as well give up?
I took a moment, thought about it, feelin' caught in the middle
But got offended when he told me I would live in a kennel
And I can never leave it, even if I made it to heaven
He'd find a way to get me back and send a demon to get me
I'm like "Woah (Woah), hold up, I don't think so"
Skin and bones meet my ego
How's he look? He don't eat much
Let him starve, I don't feed him
I just beat him, I just leave him in his womb, in a fetal
Let him cry, let him yell, let him scream, I don't need him
Lift off when I'm ticked off, my pitfalls I latch onto like a pit dog
I sit calm with a sick thought of a sitcom of the life I live
Life I live's more like a sci-fi flick
I hide in, wanna watch? Dive right in
My silence doesn't mean I'm dyin'
Just means I'm careful with the time I spend, so

(Look, look) Look what I, look what I done (Ayy)
Helpin' 'em people I love (I love)
My life is not what it was (No)
I do whatever I must (Woo)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust (Yeah)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)

Tech N9na, next king up
Everyone knowin' that I'm a death bringer
That lingua vexing ya
Leavin' a regular rapper resting, bruh (Chyeah)
This is what, I give it such
An incredible wicked rush, a vivid gush
Of poetical livid stuff to rid his gruff
Said, I better go rip it rough and I lit it up
The prestige I gather from people lovin' the Tech speed (Whoop)
Lyrically elect me, Jet Li
The beat, it got ya bobbin' until your neck bleed (Whoop)
That is tellin' me "Let's feed"
On the bitter the bogus the hitter will focus
Deliver the doses and give a critter the dopest
Spitter to flow sick and now the quitter corrosive
A swig of the roguish'll give your liver cirrhosis (Chyeah)
The boogie monster rappin' with NF in the hoodie
Want to step into the session and fully conquer
The weapon to lessen our profession go bully bonkers (Chyeah)
Left in a wreck, never checkin' nor could he stomp us
Take his crown
Thought he was gonna make us run away in a battle with his fakish frown
Shake his ground
Like I'm a Mechagodzilla, I'm such a killer when I break it down (Uh)
These flows are the cheat code for the weak Joes
That need those Elite bros with the heat, so
They can eat on the D low
Off a beast yo' ego, got it vetoed (Chyeah)
Please close your beak foes, delete scrolls
Taken from me, thiefs chose to try to decode (Chyeah)
Reload the beat, so I can reach each soul
No cease, no finito, release (Go!)
I am the chosen and everyone is beholdin'
My energy is golden 'cause dominion is being broken
From enemies in the open approachin', I'm never jokin'
The remedy bein' spoken, I'm hopin' that you're soakin' it up (Chyeah)
I'm in the motion, I'm dope and I'm never chokin'
My devotion to floatin' like an ocean, the Holy Ghost and
I'm scopin' the evil folk and revokin' the wicked notion
I'm croakin', I'm really floatin' and quotin' that I'm closin' it up (Chyeah)
Talkin' behind my back
End up where N9ne is at see me and say
Kinda wack, you could not find the knack
Hit you with a rhyme attack freely and spray
I'ma beat you 'cause I'm greedy and slay, if you're creepy and cray
I'ma eat you like PB&J, kiwi and grapes
I'ma demolish 'em when the T be in play, pray!
A stunna recordin' in my number three Jordans
Dungaree sportin', the tongue on me is gonna be scorchin'
The punishin' hunter eat like a hung-ary orphan (Chyeah)
T9 and NF are elephants
In the room without a closet for skeletons
Quit embellishin', a demon from hell is sent
Yell it went, Donny, you're outta your element! (Ayy)

Look what I, look what I done (Ayy)
Helpin' 'em people I love (I love)
My life is not what it was (No)
I do whatever I must (Woo)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust (Yeah)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Look what I, look what I done (What I done)
Helpin' 'em people I love (I love)
My life is not what it was (No)
I do whatever I must (Woo)
Count on one hand who I trust (I trust; ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust (I trust; yeah)
Count on one hand who I trust (Ayy)
Count on one hand who I trust


THIS ONE'S FOR ALL THE OUTCASTS BATTLING FEAR! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley