HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING OF POP 2023: BLUE SAPPHIRE CELEBRATION!!πŸ’Ž

Wow. Today would have been Michael Jackson's 65th birthday if he were still here 😒

I wish I could have been in Las Vegas attending his "Blue Sapphire Birthday Celebration!" I have found I enjoy so much being a part of "fan communities." I love being around like minded people who have a shared and common passion and aren't afraid to express it. It's one reason I have loved going to concerts so much lately; all of these different people from all walks of life share the same love for the music that I love so deeply. One of these days I'm going to find the time, courage, finances and resources to attend a BIG MJ dedicated celebration and geek out with other die-hard fans and talk for hours about Michael and the great impact he had on the world!! 

So, in honor of my favorite artist and the incredible legacy he left behind, on his day of birth,  what better way to celebrate then through his music!? πŸŽ‰π… πŸ’ƒ Here are some songs I have been loving as I've listened to his entire catalog of music from top to bottom!! Granted, they're all from pretty early on in his career (Jackson 5/Jacksons eras) because I've had to share this month with NF and Goo Goo Dolls in preparation for my concerts!! Over the past two years I have grown to absolutely ADORE Michael's "early years" music with his brothers! It's so wholesome, insanely catchy, positive and FUN! 

Uppermost, Skywriter (1973)
Michael still sounds young on this catchy little diddy although his voice is definitely beginning to mature! The amount of songs this man has is INSANE!! 🀯 And I love that I keep discovering/re-discovering new ones all of the time!! This song was on my Jackson 5/Young MJ/The Jacksons playlist so I guess I did listen to it once before and decided I liked it enough to include but I'd clearly forgotten/never appreciated what a BOP it is!! Michael had such a sweet, gentle, angelic yet POWERFUL voice at such a tender age! I'm continually amazed and impressed every time!



(You Were Made) Especially For Me, Moving Violation (1975)
This is the only song from this specific album that I know/have on my playlist! It's so much fun!! I'll have to go give the other songs a listen some time and see if there are more catchy tunes to add!



Style of Life, The Jacksons (1976)
This the era where Michael was at his PEAK and never went down!! Ugghh!! 😍😍 I'm OBSESSED with his voice from the 70's on! Don't get me wrong, he was obviously BEYOND talented and incredible before but, there's something about his voice in those late teenage, early adult years that's just so GOOD! I don't have the words!! It's MAGICAL!! 🀩✨



All Night Dancin', Destiny (1978)
I had to end this birthday tribute post with a true PARTY song!! πŸŽ‰ Doesn't it make you wanna DANCE!? Which is something Michael would totally approve of (and even require) at any party in his honor! πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ˜‰ This song had me dancing around my room as I was listening to it while getting ready for the day πŸ˜‚ It also reminded me that dancing is so much fun and I should do it more as a "work-out!" Put on some good tunes and let loose! Dance like no one is watching!! It's so FREEING! And FUN! Also, Destiny is a phenomenal album start to finish!! Put this record on and thank me later 😁




HAPPY HEAVENLY "BLUE SAPPHIRE" BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! πŸ’ŽπŸ•Š
YOU ARE IMMORTAL AND WILL LIVE FOREVER THROUGH YOUR GLORIOUS MUSIC!!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GIFT WITH THE WORLD!! πŸ’™
REST IN POWER KING! πŸ‘‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley