ST. PATRICK'S DAY PLAYLIST πŸ€

I think I've only ever given this silly little holiday one shout-out in the almost TEN YEARS of my blogs existence, so here we go again!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!πŸ€πŸŒˆ

Check out my St. Patrick's Day inspired playlist that I came up with on the spot this morning while getting myself ready for the day of GREEN πŸ’šπŸ˜ It's all very on brand for me...I hope you enjoy!πŸ€

Green Lights - NF
Fitting, since he's all I've been listening to lately! 🚦



Green, Green Grass - George Ezra
Lots of GREEN happening here πŸ˜‰ I LOVE THIS SONG! πŸ’š



Greener Pastures - Hanson
Anyone noticing a theme yet?? It's all about that GREEN! πŸ’š



Talk of the Town - Jack Johnson
"Make the grass grow GREEN beneath my toes..." I DO IT AGAIN! πŸ˜‚




A Song To Sing - Hanson
Can YOU figure out why I included this emotional ballad?? πŸ’šπŸ€




Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
"She played the fiddle in an IRSIH band!" It's perfect! πŸ€




The Lucky Ones - Pentatonix
What about this song? Now why would I have included it?? πŸ€”



Peter Pan Was Right - Anson Seabra
These last few have been tricky...I think this song should have been up in the more specifically GREEN section of songs above...does that give you a hint?? πŸ’š You've really gotta be listening to the lyrics to figure some of these out! I'm sneaky like that 😏 I am the LYRICS QUEEN πŸ‘‘ after all πŸ’…



Bein' Green - Kermit the Frog
This one should be pretty self-explanatory πŸΈπŸ’šπŸ˜‚



Rainbow Connection - Kenny Loggins
Rainbows are quintessentially connected to St. Patrick's Day...it's where Leprechaun's hide their gold don't you know! At the end of the rainbow πŸŒˆπŸ€πŸ’° Or in this case, where the Rainbow connects. 



Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Josh Groban
I couldn't leave this classic song about rainbows off the list! 🌈

I had to choose a version...and decided to rep Josh!


The Rap
This song will always be connected with St. Patrick's Day for me as long as I live!! πŸ’š I grew up with it that way and I'm a nostalgic person so it stays that way. 




HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL YE' LADS AND LASS'S!!
MAY YOU HAVE THE LUCK O' THE IRISH WITH YOU ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!! πŸ€πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸ’›

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley