Witchman

Song: Witchman
Artist: Joshua & the Holy Rollers

Is it a week of Hanson Halloween tunes!? Keeping things in the family...this random group is Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson's younger brother, Mac's (full name Joshua Mackenzie Hanson who goes by Mac but hence the band name Joshua & the Holy Rollers) group! I looked up his music after learning that Isaac covered one of his songs on the Green portion of RGB ("Greener Pastures"). When I saw the title of this song I quickly added it to my Halloween list. I haven't listened to it yet, so today is the big reveal! The song title and cover have a very "witchy" sentiment, perfect for this "Witchy" Wednesday! Let's see what this song is all about, shall we? I've been waiting for months! 

Unfortunately I can't find the lyrics ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thoughts: Wow! This was totally unexpected! This made me think of Zac and I feel it would fit perfectly with the collection of spooky songs from Super Digital Pants! I really enjoyed this song! It's weird and funky and has a cool groove. The lyrics scream Halloween which is awesome! These Hanson bros are all so talented! I think Mac needs to do an official collaboration with his older brothers at some point! He's got some grit to his voice like Isaac but with a similar tone to Zac, so interesting!



HAPPY "WITCHY" WEDNESDAY! ๐Ÿงน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley