Call Me Cruella & Stone Cold Crazy

Song(s): Call Me Cruella & Stone Cold Crazy
Artist(s): Florence + the Machine & Queen

If you've never seen Disney's live action Villain origins story Cruella, then you are missing out on what is the BEST Disney "re-make" (or in this case re-telling) film to date! It's dramatic, creative and totally chaotic with a major twist near the end. It's perfect to watch during this time of year.

These two songs are the perfect little ditties to add to this year's line-up of truly monstrous and psychotic songs, I am very proud of my selections this month.

First up, an original song from the movie (or perhaps a new adaptation of the iconic tune from the animated film), Call Me Cruella by Florence + the Machine, who's overall sound and tone give me major Imogen Heaps vibes. The song has a dramatic flair which is perfect for Emma Stone's magnificent portrayal of one of Disney' most insane villains of all time!


Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil
She's born to be bad, so run for the hills
Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil
The fear on your face, it gives me the thrill

Who wants to be nice?
Who wants to be tame?
All of your good guys, they all seem the same

Original, criminal, dressed to kill
Just call me Cruella de Vil

Call me crazy, call me insane
But you're stuck in the past
And I'm ahead of the game

A life lived in penance
It just seems a waste
And the devil has much better taste

And I tried to be sweet
I tried to be kind
But I feel much better now that I'm
Out of my mind...

Well, there's always a line to the gates of hell
But I go right to the front 'cause I dress this well
Rip it up, leave it all in tatters
Beauty is the only thing that matters

The fabric of your little world is torn
Embrace the darkness
And be reborn

Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil
The fear on your face, it gives me the thrill


Stone Cold Crazy is a song featured in the film that captures Cruella's fall from grace to psychotic madness perfectly! This song really fits the title name....it's totally crazy! 😝


Scene from the movie!

Sleeping very soundly
On a Saturday morning
I was dreaming I was Al Capone
There's a rumour going 'round
Gotta clear outta town
Yeah, I'm smelling like a dry-fish bone

Here come the law
Gonna break down the door
Gonna carry me away once more
Never, I never
I never want it any more
Gotta get away from this stone-cold floor

Crazy
Stone-cold crazy, you know

Rainy afternoon
I gotta blow a typhoon
And I'm playing on my slide trombone
Anymore, anymore
Cannot take it anymore
Gotta get away from this stone-cold floor

Crazy
Stone-cold crazy, you know

Hit 'em up

Walking down the street
Shooting people that I meet
With my rubber Tommy water gun
Here come the deputy
He's gonna come and get a me
I gotta get me get up and run

They got the sirens loose
I ran right out of juice
They're gonna put me in a cell
If I can't go to heaven
Will they let me go to hell?

Crazy
Stone-cold crazy, you know

Ow!

HAPPY "TERRIFYING" TURESDAY! 😝🤡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley