MJ LIVE! Michael Jackson Tribute Concert!!

Wow!! Words can't even express how I feel right now!! 💓😍✨🙌🙏😭

I just got back from seeing MJ Live! Michael Jackson Tribute Concert and there are absolutely NO WORDS!! It was pure MAGIC!! ✨ I had such a magical, wonderful, happy, care-free time! I was smiling from ear to ear, dancing, singing and screaming non-stop! I wish it didn't have to end!!


This all started a couple weeks back when I saw something about a Michel Jackson Tribute Show on a billboard in a city near where I live. I immediately looked it up and I was sold! I was GOING! Even if I had to go alone, I couldn't pass this opportunity up! I ended up getting tickets for my dad for Father's Day! Now, my dad's not necessarily the biggest MJ fan but it's not like he's not a fan! 😅 I got a few of my other family members to tag along and we all had a fantastic time! Every song, every dance move was GOLD! The MJ impersonator, Jalles Franca, was TOP NOTCH! He was so much fun and did a fantastic job interacting with the crowd and didn't take himself too seriously. He was awesome! Everything from his mannerisms, costumes, his voice and of course his dancing he absolutely NAILED! 🙌😍👏 He got better and better as the night went on and when he danced to Billie Jean....I could have sworn it was MICHAEL!! 🤯 It was WILD! He even threw his hat into the audience at the end (I was too far back to have even a chance of catching it! 😢). Like I said, MAGIC

Highlights: EVERYTHING!! 😍😂😭 But to be specific, Jackson 5 medley (where his wig came flying off during his bow, lol), Human Nature!! (he did it just like Michael does in Michael Jackson: Live At Wembley which is my favorite performance in the universe!), Smooth Criminal (the LEAN!! 😭), Thriller, Man in the Mirror (with a nod to THIS epic performance near the end - "stand up for your brother! Stand up for your sister! The black man gotta make a change! The white man gotta make a change!" 🙌😍😭🙇👑 SO EPIC! He wasn't nearly as passionate and explosive as Michael gets but it was still awesome!! Watch that entire linked video to witness greatness that will never be seen again! No matter how many talented "tribute artists" try), Black or White, Beat It and of course, Billie Jean!! 

I felt emotional after the show. I can't explain it! I just felt so genuinely, perfectly, contentedly....happy 😊 And at peace. I'm so grateful I had this chance to go and have fun. Even if it was for just a couple of hours. To sing and dance and clap and cheer surrounded by my family, with a great audience and a GREAT musician paying tribute to the G.O.A.T!! To just forget about my fears and worries for a little bit and be FREE! Free to be blissfully, unapologetically HAPPY!! That feeling makes me think of this quote: "I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music and to reach the masses.” - Michael Jackson. Escapism. That is the perfect word to describe what Michael's music does for my soul ✨🤍

"I love to create. I love to make magic. I love to create the unexpected.” - Michael Jackson


I heard this older man talking with his wife as we were headed to our car after the show. He said, "Michael Jackson really appeals to all ages. It's amazing! I can't think of another person who has done that. Even the Beatles don't appeal to everyone." His wife, who had been agreeing with him until that point, goes "Oh, really? I don't know about that." The man continues "No seriously! Think about it! If you play a Beatles song to the young kids they won't know what or who it's by, but if you play a Michael Jackson song they'll know it instantly!" I couldn't agree more sir! 👍👌 I 10000% concur! I wish I had turned around and said that to him, haha. But it's so true. There is no one like Michael! 💗👑 At one point during the show they pulled a bunch of kids on stage and had them perform their best MJ dance moves! It was ADORABLE! And so funny!! 😂 And "Michael" was perfect and acted just like the real Michael would! He engaged with each of them so well! 💖 I loved this quiet tribute to acknowledge Michael's sweet and PURE love for children by including this in the show. I'm sure Michael was smiling down on all of us during it!

I feel so inspired right now! I can't explain why. But I feel a sense of contended peace and confidence. Like, I can do the hard and scary things I'm usually afraid of doing. I don't know how long this feeling will last, but it feels so good. Just goes to show how much of an incredible impact Michael and his music have on me.

What an awesome year of concerts I get to have!!! Starting with freaking MICHAEL JACKSON!!! 💓😍✨🙌🙏😭 Then I get to see JACK JOHNSON AND HANSON in September (I might even get to see the Goo Goo Dolls next month!!). Wow, now if Pentatonix comes and does a Christmas concert somewhere near me I will have seen ALL of my absolute FAVORITES!! I can die happy!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley