Exploration & Halloweentown Theme

Song(s): Exploration & Halloweentown Theme
Artist(s): From, Coraline & From, Halloweentown

This first song is actually super eerie and haunting! But that could be because it's from a super eerie and terrifying film (I don't care if it's a cartoon - it's straight up SCARY! 😱). I definitely consider Coraline a Halloween movie and usually watch it every October. 




Song #2 is from one of the all-time greatest and cheesiest Halloween movies to ever grace our television screens! πŸ˜‚ I can't help but think of my brother every time I see or hear about Halloweentown because it was one of his favorite movies when he was little! He would always get so excited every "Monstober" because he knew the Disney Channel would be playing all the Halloweentown movies! He also loves Coraline and is now a horror movie fanatic...I guess the signs were there even when he was young! 


From, Halloweentown High because, why not!?
Strange World - Jessie Payo

With these two Halloweentown movie songs posted, my "Halloweentown playlist" is complete! πŸ˜‚ Check out this song I posted last year from...you guessed it! Halloweentown! The second one to be exact 😁 Remember everyone, as a great witch once said:

#TRUTH
#QUEENMARNIE



HAPPY "GHOSTOBER!!"
2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley