HAPPY NATIONAL IRIS DAY!!

Today is National Iris Day (according to my calendar). 

Iris's are interesting looking but beautiful flowers!


One of the first things that came to my mind when I read that it was "Iris Day" is one of the most beautiful songs in the world:


I wonder why this song is called Iris ... it never mentions anything about flowers and never even says the word "Iris" once. I may need to do some research into that...here's what I came across. Random, haha. But their band name is really random too so I guess it fits their persona.

This live version is EPIC!! What a magical experience! ✨🌧



HAPPY NATIONAL IRIS DAY!!
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley