HANSON MONTH 2021 IS HEEEEEERRRRRRE!!!

HAPPY HANSON MONTH 2021!! 💜💙

I can't believe it's already MAY!! 😲 But I'm SO EXCITED to be celebrating HANSON all month long! From weekly Masked Singer episodes to the May 6th (Official Hanson Day) Live stream Night Cap to Hanson Day week I am READY to PAR-TAY! 🥳🎉

Not gonna lie, the the past few days have been rough. Today especially. I put myself out there and feel like I got burned and it sucks. I didn't receive the answers I wanted. The majority of my morning was spent in tears. And I don't even want to think about last night where I cried myself to sleep. I just hope things get a little better so I'm able to really enjoy and appreciate everything Hanson related this month, especially as it's been something I've been really looking forward to!

In the same vein of these "challenges" I mentioned, the first few songs I'll be sharing this week are going to be a little "down." This is really a compliment to Hanson's incredible library of versatile music! They have a song for literally every feeling, emotion and season of life! I appreciate the peace and calm that music can bring.

It was confirmed today that something I had been hoping for for over a month will not be happening. Not this year or ever again. I was trying to prepare myself for that answer and even expected it, but it still hurt. It still brought tears to my eyes and an emptiness to my heart. I have to move on now. And that's why I thought this song from the Watch Me Bleed (2003) (2.0) member's EP was the perfect choice for my current situation.

Song: Next Train
Artist: Hanson, Watch Me Bleed (2003) (2.0)

The whole first verse and chorus of this song feel astonishingly fitting for the current events taking place in my life. 😔 This is also one of my favorite EP songs, it's so beautiful!



Well, I've finally found tomorrow
Cos I just now found today
And I'm left with all the sorrow
Lingering from yesterday

So I'm leaving this behind on the next train
To a place where I don't know
When I leave I may not ride on the best train
But I'm tired of trying to let go

Well, I'd love for you to be there
On the day I say goodbye
But I've lost too much to your stare
To even waste a sigh

So I'm leaving this behind on the next train
To a place where I don't know
Yes I'm leaving this behind on the next plane
Cos I'm tired of trying to let go

You're the drug that's in my vein
You lift me up and leave me pain
I'm broken, beaten, barely sane
So I'm leaving on the next train
I'll gladly stay to wait it through
And find out what I meant to you
But it's given me this time
So I'm leaving this behind

So I'm leaving 
So I'm leaving this behind on the next train
To a place where I don't know
When I leave I may not ride on the best train
But I'm tired of trying to let go

Yes, I'm tired of trying to let go


HAPPY HANSON MONTH!!
2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley