Top Favorite Performances from The Masked Singer Season 4

This season I wasn't too invested to be completely honest, but there are definitely a few stand out performances that I remember!

The Serpent aka DR. ELVIS FRANCOIS

His cover of 500 Miles took my breath away! He turned this silly song into a beautiful ballad 😍 One of my favorite performances in the history of this show! He went home way too soon 😔

ALL OF HIS PERFROMANCES WERE SO GOOD!! 👏


The Crocodile aka NICK CARTER

My younger sister figured this out before me!! After watching only one performance! As a former BSB fan...I'm ashamed and embarrassed. 😞


Favorite performances: It's My Life, Toxic (😳 - what a change up!), I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing & Open Arms (the absolute BEST!) 

The Sun aka LEANN RIMES

The WINNER of this season! She was good so I was OK with it...again, I didn't really have a front runner this season.


Favorite performances: Cuz I Love You, Praying, Piece of My Heart & The Story

Honorable Mention

The Mushroom aka ALOE BLACK

Definitely one of the more interesting costumes I've seen...and I thought he was a girl when I first saw him. I didn't really like him all that much but I did really enjoy his cover of I Wish by Stevie Wonder


Reveal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley