MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 EPISODE 7 RE-CAP

 WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILER'S TO THIS SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



🙌👏👊😝💚💓💙🎤

YESSSSSSS!!!!! OBSESSED WITH THIS!!! SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!! ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITES!!

Last week it was Jason this week it's Bruno Mars and they SANG IT BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!! The beginning of the song had me SQUEALING!!! GET 👏 IT 👏 ZAC!!! What a VOICE!! Seriously!! And then when all three of them start harmonizing I just lost it!! OH!! And um, IKE KILLING IT ON THAT "RAP!?!?" Excuse me sir, THAT WAS AMAZING!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!! They NAILED IT!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! This is one of my favorite performances from them this season!! It was a party and a half!! 

My favorite part of the episode was when Jennie said "I think you guys might TAKE THIS COMPETITION!!" 😃😍😭👊🙌🙏💙💚💓 I'M SO HAPPY!!!! And then when Ken said "Don't sleep on the Russian Dolls they could easily, easily win this whole thing." To which the other judges said "100%" "Easily!" AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The judges makin' it seem more and more likely they are front runners for SURE!! Oh! Nicole did guess Hanson (as I'm sure you saw) which shocked me but also made me happy that they are on the judges radar therefore it's not going to be like "Who are these guys?" when they're unmasked! SEE! People do remember Hanson!! And I'm so happy they used pics of the guys at their current ages and not when they were kids. And not a single reference/joke to MMMBop!! Thank you Nicole for reminding everyone that these brothers can "SING THEIR FACES OFF!" Cause they sure can! And they're proving it week after week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley