MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 EPISODE 6 RE-CAP

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILER'S TO THIS SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



😲😆👌🙌👏

MY GUYS BRINGING OUT ALLLL THE STOPS TONIGHT!! WHAT!? THIS WAS AMAZING!!

This performance totally took me off guard!! I was not expecting it at all but WOW! They just proved to me (once again) and the world they can literally sing ANYTHING! And Zac was living his best life with that falsetto baby!! Givin' Jason Derulo a run for his money I tell ya!! This was such a FUN performance and I'm so, so PROUD of them, as always!! They are going to go to the finals at least!! OH!! And I gotta give a special shout out to the CHOREO!! 😂 We all know Hanson has never been that type of band, synchronized dancing and what not. And I did notice one of the dolls got a little off at one point (I'm guessing it was old man Hanson Ike, lol) but they went for it and it was AWESOME!! Especially the beginning where they all stood up on beat and then the end with that perfectly synced "knee drop!!" I mean, those costumes are pretty dang restrictive and I give them mad props for even attempting any kind of "dancing" in those things!! 👏👏

I gotta say, I laughed so hard when Nicole suggested Pentatonix!! Hey, I can understand why you may have gotten Mitch vibes from Zac's crazy falsetto tonight, he was really "up" there!! Now this makes me want a member from PTX to go on the show!! 

Their song choices have been so diverse and they have changed it up every week! From my experience watching the show, this is what the judges and audience LOVE! They like to see and hear different styles and genres and Hanson is DELIVERING!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!! All the way to the FINALS! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley