Top Favorite Performances on the Masked Singer Season 1

Since group B performed this week (aka no Hanson) I decided to take a little trip down memory lane and share some of my favorite past performances from the show. I'll do one a week, each week Hanson isn't performing 😊

From season 1

OK. Story time! I started watching The Masked Singer mid-way through season 1 after seeing this clip on youtube and reading in the comments section who people were guessing this person was (and after I read who, it was pretty obvious to me):

DONNY OSMOND!

I'm not even a Donny Osmond fan but I know who he is and have seen him in a few things and because we share the same religion, well, I gotta support my fellow members! So I decided to start watching and was hooked! My other favorite performance from the Peacock aka Donny was his finale performance, Shake A Tail Feather!

He sure is a "showman!" Super fun and energetic performance!

OK. So I just wanted to find a video of the Peacock's reveal (since that's one of the most exciting parts of the show) but all I could find were these super long, compilation videos! So, if you want to see all of the Peacock's clue packages, performances, etc. from the entire season, feel free to watch the whole thing! If you just want to see the reveal, skip to minute mark 16:06


Donny Osmond came in 2nd! I was a little bummed but I did really like the winner who ended up being T-PAIN! Barely even know who he is, his name was the only familiar thing about him for me, haha. But he was really good so it was well deserved. Below is another compilation video of all his performances and the reveal. I'm mainly posting it here so I can see the stuff I missed.

Reveal at minute mark 12:53

OK, so I'm basically just sharing all of the highlights from season 1 this post! Because the Queen Bee from season 1 was none other than the Empress of Soul herself, Miss Gladys Knight (who is also a fellow member of the church!) and she came in 3rd!! So you see, contrary to popular stereotypical belief, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints can indeed sing and dance! Two members in the top 3! Woot woot! These two (Donny & Gladys) were also on the show Dancing With the Stars to further prove my point 😉 Pretty sure Donny ended up winning too!

Reveal at minute mark 11:10

A few other memorable contestants:

LATOYA JACKSON!!
Reveal at minute: 8:50

RUMER WILLIS!!
Reveal at 15:30




Check back every other week for more of my favorite performers/performances of Masked Singer past! And don't forget to tune in to this most current season of The Masked Singer and root on HANSON!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley