Top Favorite Performances from The Masked Singer Season 2

Season 2 was one of my favorite seasons (until now 😁) but I was super disappointed that my favorite didn't win (lets hope that's not the case this season! 🤞🤞🤞).

The Rottweiler aka CHRIS DAUGHTRY

HOW this man and his INCREDIBLE vocals did not win is BEYOND ME!! 😡 #stillbitter

I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS!!! 😭😡😭

Favorite performances: Man-eater, Castle on the Hill, Somebody You Loved (the performance everything clicked and I realized who he was!), Mr. Brightside & Alive

The Fox aka WAYNE BRADY

Even tho I was mad he won....he was really good! And I did like him....I just liked Chris more.

OK...that finale performance was actually super good!! 🔥

Favorite performances: This Love, Hey! Look Ma I Made It, Every Little Step, This Christmas

Honorable Mentions

The Ladybug aka KELLY OSBOURNE

One of the most SHOCKING reveals to date!
She tricked us all with that fake accent! 

The Black Widow aka RAVEN SYMONE!

HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE RAVEN!?!?
I'm not as good at this show as I thought...




Remember to keep checking back each week for more of my favorite performances from past seasons AND to read my re-caps about HANSON! And tune into the Masked Singer every week to cheer them on as they compete to become the next MASKED SINGER CHAMPS! 🎤🏆🏆🏆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley