MASKED SINGER SEASON 5 EPISODE 3 RE-CAP

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILER'S TO THIS SEASON OF THE MASKED SINGER!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


πŸ’šπŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Œ

HANSON ABSOLUTLEY KILLπŸ‘INGπŸ‘ITπŸ‘ once AGAIN on tonight's episode of The Masked Singer!

This was a GORGEOUS, romantic, INCREDIBLE performance and my heart is EXPLODING with happiness and pride for these guys!! I'm totally OBSESSED with this performance (not familiar with the song but I loved hearing them sing it, STUNNING)! Nothing will ever beat their first one, but man this is a close, close second! ALL HAIL HANSON!!

I love seeing all three of them!! And when the third brother came walking out mid-performance (after my 3rd or 4th time watching I think it's Isaac) I was grinning from ear to ear!!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ Their harmonies were SO TIGHT and perfect and they, UGH!! They KILLED IT!! Absolutely KILLED IT!! Zac sounded AMAZING opening the song and Taylor taking over the lead in the middle was just STUNNING!! I'm loving every second of watching Hanson this season!! They bring me light and happiness during the trials that are currently going on in my personal life. All I have to do when I start getting to that dark place is watch one of their performances and things begin to feel brighter! ✨ Thanks for always being my happy place guys! πŸ’•

I'm so hopeful for how far they will go!! They have proven they have the vocals and talents to win it all and I just hope the audience and judges give them that chance to continue to SHINE! I really think they are a stand out (despite some of my obvious bias) because a) there's 3 of them, therefore giving them the opportunity to showcase their flawless harmonies and b) they're voices really are so distinct and unique and different from most of what we've heard and seen before. There are other talented performers this season but to me, it's nothing as new and fresh as Hanson. Honest!! For example, Robopine has a beautiful, smooth, rich voice but... I feel like we've heard this same "type" of voice every season (from T-pain to Wayne Brady to one of my past favorite contestants the Serpent - Dr. Elvis Francois). Great voice, but also, not very original. And then there are a few "power-house female vocals" like the Seashell and The Black Swan but again, we hear them every season (Kandi Burruss, Tori Kelly, Leann Rimes, etc.). Hanson are fresh and new and different in the best way possible and that's one (of obviously many) reasons I think they deserve to WIN!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley