28 on the 28th (January)

Song: All I Know
Artist: Hanson



I hear my shoulders, beg for rest
I can feel my beating heart pounding inside of my chest
And I fear the future, so I hold it tight
Turn my ear to listen, but I can't hear a word tonight

So I try, and I fail to get there
And I'm sure that the end is coming soon
But with all I know, all I know is not enough

Well I've kept my secrets
But I've told few lies
Anyone can see the man that hides behind these eyes
Like an unknown question, and an unseen light
Too many reasons hang over me tonight

But I try, and I fail to get there
And I'm sure that the end will find me soon
But with all I know, all I know is not enough
It's not enough

I've had enough, I'm tired of this kind of living
It's not enough, something is bound to give in soon
I've had enough, I'm tired of this kind of living
Cause all I know, is not enough

I'm done with living, in the past
Where anything I've done that's good I doubt will ever last
Well I've earned my reasons
Anyone can tell
But I'd gladly part of them for a chance to finish well

So I try, but I fail to get there
And I'm sure that the end will be here soon
But with all I know, all I know
With all I know, all I know is not enough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley