I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

Song: I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Artist: Mat & Savana Shaw

HAPPY CHRISTMAS SABBATH! I can't believe Christmas is this week! December has gone by so fast! It's a little overwhelming and it makes me a little sad but I don't want to dwell on that right now.

This song has always been so beautiful, special and meaningful to me and this version by Mat & Savana Shaw is my favorite! It's so unique and beautiful and is hands down one of the best covers I have ever heard! 


I heard the bells on Christmas day 
Their old familiar carols play, 
And wild and sweet the words repeat 
Of peace on earth, good will to men.

I thought how, as the day had come, 
The belfries of all Christendom 
Had rolled along the unbroken song 
Of peace on earth, good will to men.

And in despair I bowed my head; 
"There is no peace on earth," I said, 
"For hate is strong and mocks the song 
Of peace on earth, good will to men."

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep; 
"God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail, 
With peace on earth, good will to men."

Till, ringing singing on it's way, 
The world revolved from night to day. 
A voice, a chime, a chant sublime, 
Of peace on earth, good will to men.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley