KING OF HALLOWEEN APPRECIATION POST: Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Scream/Little Susie

MJ APPRECIATION POST!!

Song(s): Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Scream/Little Susie
Artist: Michael Jackson, from Immortal

I just discovered these AMAZING versions/mashups of classic Halloween MJ tunes and duuuuuuude they are CREEEEEPY!! And SO LIT!πŸ”₯ I knew I wanted to share these incredibly spooky versions of songs I've already previously posted, but with so few days left in the month (and still so many songs to share) I decided to give you a three-in-one post today in honor of this final week of Halloween! 

These songs are from the album Immortal (Music from the Cirque du Soleil Show) As the album title suggests, these are songs from a Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson show that was performed to remixes of the pop superstar's music. Man, I would have KILLED to see this live!! The re-mixes are SO FANTASTIC and just scream HALLOWEEN!! Ob-SESSED! All hail our KING OF HALLOWEEN!! πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸ‘»πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ‘ΎπŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ€



THRILLER!
The acapella at the beginning of this song gives me chills!! So awesome! I am posting two fan-made video's using the Immortal version because I couldn't decide which one I liked better!!




Smooth Criminal



Scream/Little Susie





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
2020!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley