Hedwig's Theme & Harry's Wondrous World

Song: Hedwig's Theme & Harry's Wondrous World
Artist: John Williams, from the Harry Potter films

If hearing the very beginning notes of these two songs doesn't instantly transport you back in time to first experiencing the magic and wonder of Harry Potter... then you're too young and/or have been deprived! These songs give me chills. I will never forget seeing Harry Potter for the first time. I wanted to see the first movie so badly when it came out that I lied about finishing the book so I could go (let me tell you I was SHOOK when I found out Professor Quirell was the bad guy!). These movies are ones my family have watched probably 100,000 times! The music is one of the best parts of the films (John Williams is the G.O.A.T!) and this time of year is the best time to listen to these songs! They make me believe in magic! "You're a wizard Harry." "I'm a... what?"🗲 

Hedwig's Theme
How precious is John Williams!? 💓
The violinist is incredible! All of these musicians are so talented!
I love live performances!

Harry's Wondrous World
So magical!! ✨


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
2020!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley