REST IN POWER CHADWICK! #heartbroken #missingyou #gonetoosoon

I am heartbroken! 💔💔💔😭😭😭


I was in shock and denial when I first read the headline reporting the death of one of my favorite actors Chadwick Boseman. I honestly had to google it, I thought it was some kind of sick joke. But it's not. This beautiful, sweet, inspiring, giant of a man is gone. It's so upsetting!! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it!! 😭 It makes me sick. It doesn't feel real. And what's even more shocking is learning that he was suffering from colon cancer since 2016!!! This man IS a real life super hero! To do all that he did in those 4 short years.....he changed so much. He was a phenomenal talent but more than that, he was a wonderful man. I thought he was extremely attractive when I saw him in Captain America: Civil War but after I watched a couple interviews with him (around the time Black Panther was released) I fell in LOVE with him! He was so genuine and sweet and seemed like such a humble, down to earth man. I HATE that he's gone! I hate that every interview and video I ever watched of him he was quietly suffering with cancer and I had no clue. What a strong person he was! He is an inspiration to me! I'm so grateful for his legacy and what he left behind. Any time I think I can't get through something, I'm going to think of him. If Chadwick could train and act as he did in the Avenger movies amongst many others, with cancer, then I can get through anything! He is my HERO. I love you and will miss you! This is by far the hardest "celebrity death" I have ever experienced. It's not fair, he was so young and so good. He was a rare gem in Hollywood. Heaven gained an angel, the best of the best. 

I don't care if this post sounds dramatic or over the top. It's not like I ever met him or knew him or ever would. But I really, really respected and admired him. This tragedy has hurt my heart as much as if I had known him. It's given me a new perspective. Life is fragile and short and the future is never guaranteed. There are many people in my life who come to mind that I feel I need to reach out to and reconnect with and spend more time with because of what I have learned tonight. So please, just let me mourn and cry! I love you Chadwick Boseman!! 💔



Every step I take, every move I make, 
every single day, every time I pray, 
I'll be missing you.
Thinking of the day, when you went away. 
What a life to takewhat a bond to break, 
I'll be missing you.



He had the most beautiful and kind smile! It always made me SMILE!

A KING forever!

I searched this video so I could see his wife. His words....Her face 😭😭😭 Some of the only two people who really knew what he was going through! Praying for her and his family 🙏



Shiny and sparkly and splendidly bright
here one day, gone one night
Like the loss of sunlight on a cloudy afternoon. 
Gone Too Soon.
Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
here one day, gone one night. 
Like a sunset dying with the rising of the moon. 
Gone Too Soon.


A KING AMONG MEN!
REST IN PEACE AND POWER CHADWICK!
WAKANDA FOREVER!!





Currently bawling while reading these articles: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley