Month of Love Songs Challenge Day 21

Song: All is Love
Artist: Karen O and the Kids (from, Where the Wild Things Are)

THIS IS SO WEIRD & RANDOM AND SUCH A BLAST TO MY PAST THAT I AM SCREAMING!!! 😱😂

When the weirdest movie Where the Wild Things Are came out (clear back in 2009) I weirdly really liked it for a while....even though it was so weird (I know I'm overusing this word rn....just deal with it) and dark and dramatic and a tad on the disturbing side. The music became a little bit of a joke between my siblings and I. It's just so out there and different! We would listen to a couple of the songs from the soundtrack and just laugh. Even though....in my emotionally unwell mental state, there actually are a couple of songs that I am remembering and feel like they totally apply to my life/feelings so keep a look out for those songs, coming soon!

ANYWAY. This song was our favorite (and basically the theme song of the film) and it randomly popped into my head and I thought OMYGOSH YESSSSSSS!!! It's too perfect. I mean, it is a song about LOVE so....it totally works!

Oh man this is bringing back SO MANY MEMS!!! The lyrics tho!! 😂😂 1....2....Ready....GO! Grow some BIG FEET!


 
One, two, ready, go!

Grow some big feet, holes in history
Is where you'll find me, is where you'll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love

L-O-V-E, it's a mystery
Where you'll find me, where you'll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love

All is love

One, two, ready, go
L-O-V-E, it's a mystery
Where you'll find me, where you'll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love
All is love


All is love, is love, is love, is love


I had to post this here just so I can watch it again and re-live the most random good times, haha!!


HAPPY LOVE MONTH!!
2020!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley