Happy Windsday!

OK. I really could NOT help myself with this one!!

Today just happens to be a Wednesday.....and it just happens to be quite "blustery" outside where I live....and this month I have been reading and watching a lot of Winnie the Pooh in honor of A.A. Milne's birthday a couple days back....and as I was out walking my dog and holding onto my hat so it wouldn't be swept away I thought "Hey! It's literally a Winds-day!" 😛 Yeah, I know. I'm the cheesiest of all the cheesiness in the world but there ya go! I had to "celebrate" this coincidental, book/Disney-nerd moment in my life 😁

So. In honor of this blustery day, as Pooh Bear himself would say, HAPPY WINDS-DAY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley