Grateful For Music Challenge Day 24

Song: Because I Have Been Given Much
Artist: Hymns, pg. 219

HAPPY WEEK OF THANKSGIVING!!!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is THIS THURSDAY! It's come so fast! I don't feel prepared and to be honest ..... I don't feel excited. It's my own stupid fault. I need to "get over myself." Anyway, I am grateful I got to sing this hymn at church today because it's a great reminder of what I should be doing, especially at this time of year. I have been blessed with and given so much, there are so many who are less fortunate than I. I really hope I can find ways and opportunities to reach out and serve and share what I have and who I am with those around me this holiday season.


Because I have been given much,
I too must give;
Because of thy great bounty Lord,
Each day I live;
I shall divide my gifts from thee
With every brother that I see
Who has the need of help from me.

Because I have been sheltered, fed
By thy good care;
I cannot see another’s lack and I not share;
My glowing fire, my loaf of bread,
my roof's safe shelter overhead
That he too may be comforted.

Because I have been blessed by
thy great love dear Lord;
I’ll share thy love again
According to thy word;
I shall give love to those in need,
I’ll show that love by word and deed;
Thus shall my thanks be thanks in deed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley