In the Hall of the Mountain King

Song: In the Hall of the Mountain King
Artist: From, Peer Gynt, Edvard Grieg

I had the opportunity to attend a FANTASTIC Halloween Symphony Orchestra tonight that played all sorts of Halloween inspired classical songs. From Harry Potter to Jaws, The Monster Mash to the song I have selected today, it was an incredibly fun evening of live musical entertainment!

This song is kind of a classic in my family simply because every, single one of my siblings who learned to play piano, ended up playing this piece at one point or another. I remember hearing this song played several times growing up. It was for sure a favorite to play! This was the first song performed during the Orchestra tonight and it made me smile thinking back to my siblings and the days of piano lessons and this song coming from the living room :)






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley