Halloween Medley

Song: Halloween Medley
Artist: The Sing Off season 3 contestants

OK. So this is SUPER random but bear with me!

You should know by now if you have followed my blog for a while, or just looked through it in general, that I am a HUGE Pentatonix fan! A Pentaholic if you will ;) Pentatonix was first formed/seen/heard on the third season of the television show The Sing Off on NBC (clear back in 2011!). The Sing Off was an acapella singing competition where groups would perform for a panel of judges with one group being eliminated each week. Even though they won the show, they really became well known because of their covers of pop songs posted to their youtube channel and then, I personally believe, because of their amazing, double platinum album That's Christmas to Me (go buy it right now!). They have had an extremely successful career so far with multiple EP's, full length albums and touring the world! They continue to post covers to their youtube channel so go subscribe if you want to stay caught up with all of their amazing talent and music! I have literally LOVED every single thing they have done! They can do no wrong, they blow me away every, single time. I have seen them twice in concert (the first time I saw them was actually right after they won The Sing Off and I had no idea who they were or even what the show was but when I heard them I was immediately hooked! I was like "These guys are AWESOME!" After that, I looked them up, bought their music and have followed them ever since). The second concert was actually just last summer! They were AMAZING!!

ANYWAY. Remember when I dedicated the entire month of May to Hanson? Well, I did that same thing but with PTX in July (I just never blogged any of it....I wish I did!). I went and listened to every single album, single and cover they have done! It was an incredible experience. During that time I also found their entire season of The Sing Off on youtube and was able to watch them from the very beginning so that was cool! The show always opened with all of the groups performing an opening number together. One episode must have been airing close to Halloween because this Halloween medley was the opening number and I thought it was so fun!

AND that extremely long, detailed explanation is why I am posting this song today! Whew! Wow. I ramble. A lot. It's a mash up of This is Halloween, Werewolves of London and Ghostbusters (which years later PTX would sing an epic cover of this classic Halloween jam!). It's funny, because I have posted each of those songs here before (one of them being just a few days ago!). I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Because I have really seemed to talk it up, hahaha!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley