Month of Love Songs Challenge Day 10

Song: Where Love Is
Artist: Children's Songbook, pg. 138

A beautiful song about love and God. Where love is, there God is also. So true. And something I need to work on. It's difficult for me to admit but I have a hard time loving others. Even my family. At least it has seemed that way lately. I feel so lonely and misunderstood. I feel like know one really cares about me and wants to help me. I just feel alone and forgotten. I want to feel loved and I want to give love in return. The closer I am to my Savior, the easier it will be for me to love as he does. At least, that's what I believe. For God is love.


Where love is, there God is also.
Where love is, we want to be.
Guide us, his truths to follow;
Help us obey him faithfully.

Where love is, there God is also.
We think of him rev’rently.
Teach us to pray, to talk with him above
And know that he will guide us with his love.

The comfort of loving arms around us,
A song that makes us want to sing,
The happiness we feel when love has found us,
’Tis love we get when love we bring.

Where love is, there God is also.
And with him we want to be.
Show us the way and guide us tenderly
That we may dwell with him eternally.


HAPPY LOVE MONTH!
2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley